Quebec Mosque Shooting | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quebec Mosque Shooting

When the kid in Calgary killed the other students and said Jesus made me do it, why was that not labelled terrorism? The right wing nut that killed all those black people in the church in the US, that was not called terrorism, why not, it was. The list goes on, even in Quebec, chargers are six murder and five attempted, I still hold out terrorism will be added but it should have been first. If you say greater threat, sure I give you that, only threat NO WAY. BTW don't forget the guy in Norway.... the list is very long but the label is not always there.

Semantics. The Charleston case was called a hate crime because it was domestic i guess. But you could call it terrorism, sure... many did. You could also call all terrorism hate crimes. To bring the Calgary case into the discussion, one could argue Jihadist suffer from some form of mental illness. Should we just drop meds instead of bombs? I'd vote for that.

I meant that Islamic terrorism is the predominant kind. I never said it was the only kind.

Looking at a list of US terrorist attacks of recent years, I feel I'm very much right. The biggest, most notable, and most impactful attacks (not just in North America) are almost exclusively committed by Islamists.

You said: "The current threat of terrorism is the domain of one group of people."

You said: "The current threat of terrorism is the domain of one group of people."

Domain meaning predominantly controlled by one group. Please lets not do the semantics thing again. Unless your intention is to no longer argue the subject, because you agree that Islamic terrorists are indeed the predominant terror threat to the West. In which case just friggin agree with it. It doesn't make you racist or Islamophobic.

Domain meaning predominantly controlled by one group. Please lets not do the semantics thing again. Unless your intention is to no longer argue the subject, because you agree that Islamic terrorists are indeed the predominant terror threat to the West. In which case just friggin agree with it. It doesn't make you racist or Islamophobic.

Radical

I didn't look it up but isn't terrorism by definition the domain of the underpowered because they can't fight conventional warfare? I didn't read much of the latest round of posts if I'm out of line.......

I didn't look it up but isn't terrorism by definition the domain of the underpowered because they can't fight conventional warfare? I didn't read much of the latest round of posts if I'm out of line.......

Don't worry, grammar looks good.

Note to self: Block everyone but Brian P. in these threads.

I feel a limp energy in the forcefield. Have yodude, Peggy and FMJ on ignore. Any of those clowns around?

Well, it looks like the fruitcake left is getting ready to campaign for more gun laws, as if they would have made a difference. Funny how the police have not released the type of gun used. Apparently Bissonette was and avid hunter and gun owner.

I heard ak47 which is illegal in Canada. But they're probably gonna change the story later

Only the left will care what gun it was. And Im sure no matter what it is, its an assault rifle. Incoming busybody legislation! THIS CAN NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

every mass shooting in canada prior to this has been done with a legally obtained rifle, so it wouldn't surprise me if this one was legally obtained. all that i've seen confirmed is that he had a semiautomatic rifle described as an ak47, which could be the cz 858 not that the average person knows what an ak47 looks like, most people that have no familiarity with rifles would label any black gun as a m16 or an ak47 or both, but that's like asking someone with zero knowledge of bikes if every cruiser is a harley and every other bike is a crotch rocket.

it is strange that the type of rifle he used hasn't been identified, but he was also taken alive after surrendering.

I'll laugh if gun owners are surprised about whats coming.

Back
Top Bottom