PT Express | GTAMotorcycle.com

PT Express

PT Express

Hi Everyone.
I'm Paul
I'm searching for anybody with knowledge or experience with Vstrom DL 1000 or motorcycle engines and fixes.My engine bogs out in the low RPM range 3400 or less. Any solutions?
I'm also a fan of low-speed maneuvering as well.

Have you run a can of Seafoam thru it?

No. I haven't. I'm not familiar with bike engines and have never heard of sea foam. Is it a fuel injector cleaner? if so, is this a common problem with bikes?

Welcome. There's more than a few Vstrom owners here so hopefully someone can offer some advice.

That's great.
Looked up Sea foam and saw there products. Currently my strom is in the mechanics garage. I hope i don't get nailed to the cross for a relatively simple fix.

I don't think there is enough info here to offer any kind of troubleshooting.

That's great.
Looked up Sea foam and saw there products. Currently my strom is in the mechanics garage. I hope i don't get nailed to the cross for a relatively simple fix.

Don't put all your faith in seafoam. It can help with some stuff, sure, but if you have a seriously clogged injector or something like that, it's abilities are limited. It's not a magic wand.

Hi Everyone.
I'm Paul
I'm searching for anybody with knowledge or experience with Vstrom DL 1000 or motorcycle engines and fixes.My engine bogs out in the low RPM range 3400 or less. Any solutions?
I'm also a fan of low-speed maneuvering as well.
what year is it? Big twins tend to be a bit lumpy.

Or maybe that year in particularly has glitchy fueling from the factory

Back
Top Bottom