Posted this under new member, probably should have posted it here Awesomely priced gear I bought | GTAMotorcycle.com

Posted this under new member, probably should have posted it here Awesomely priced gear I bought

Hey new to this site, back into Adventure bikes after about 8 years off and 25-30 years of sport bikes.
Sold all my gear back then and had nothing but a helmet and gloves left that I used for kart racing.

So my post is really about just having to bring this to everyone's attention!! (Now that's I've got everything I need!!! lol)

Everyone knows GP Bikes in Whitby, and Royal Distributing just down the road, but there's a small hidden gem of a shop about two exits past on the 401, south on Simcoe, you have to check out!

I got totally outfitted with top top end gear from Germany at a place called Re-Gear Oshawa for like 10 cents on the dollar!!!
I'm not kidding here. At GP Bikes (I love GP Bikes) I would have spent $5000+ for this gear. Klim suit and Sidi boots and stuff like that. I was under a grand!!!

Guys name is Alex and he has ads on Kijiji with pictures. It's all brand new with original price tags on it. I swear if everyone knew about this place, it would all sell out in an day. Might make a good Saturday ride destination if you're around on the weekend

I bought gear made by Held and Stadler (not a lot of this there unfortunately), Held gear is like Klim, Furygan seems like Dainese and Sadler may even be a level above!
Both are made with all Gore-Tex Pro 3 layers and 4 or 5 other top fabrics like ScotchGuard and 3M just like Klim
Also leather versions and boot and ladies stuff col weather gear

He has lots of large sizes, which you generally don't get at stores like this one of the first sizes to sell out it seems to me.

Back
Top Bottom