Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 191 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
Now with pink rims:

baby.jpg

I used pink plasti dip on my rear fender and front fender ... I hope it helps the cagers see me :p

ze9ujeze.jpg

With 3800+ post and close to 200 pages, shouldn't this thread be sticky already.....

I used pink plasti dip on my rear fender and front fender ... I hope it helps the cagers see me :p
Wow that ish is bright!!! nice work :)

-Jamie M.

Now with pink rims:

baby.jpg

Goodluck selling your bike if u don't need it. Your market would be limited to female riders & we know there are not too many femal riders

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Goodluck selling your bike if u don't need it. Your market would be limited to female riders & we know there are not too many femal riders

Sent from my tablet using my paws
I think people should customize their bikes the way they want, without having to think about resale value, after all that is the point of owning something, you make it your own.

I have never bought a bike thinking in selling it, I either run them to the ground, convert to track and then run them to the ground or a minivan ends up sending it to the scrap yard.

Couldn't care less about resale value.

Last edited:
I've never not modified any vehicle to make it my own. If I sell it that's how it is. Anyone who would show interest would obviously like it. If they didn't I'm sure they wouldn't be contacting me for said vehicle. So she made something her own. Pretty sure the plan wasn't powder coat wheels to list it for sale.

If I was going to keep her I'd pink it the **** outttttttt

532071_10151434459242897_1764406254_n.jpg

Okay lmao first of all I didn't put pink on my bike thinking "oh how am I going to sell this in the future" I don't plan on selling it so I'm going to do exactly what I want with it. And besides if I really do need to sell it, it's not like I got some magical permanent pink that can't be powder coated or changed to another colour.

And ya not all girls like pink but they also might not like blue, orange, yellow, green or red either so to each their own. I'm a female and I love pink so what..I don't care what ANYONE thinks it's my bike and I do what I want with it to make ME happy and not anyone else. I don't customize my bike according to other people's tastes. I love it and that's all that matters.

And to the few who actually like my bike and think it's pretty. Thank you :D

It's wheels and one decal. How is it different from orange or yellow or some other color you can't almost miss in the dark? I'm going to vinyl wrap my entire gsxr pink just to piss people off :thefinger:

Okay lmao first of all I didn't put pink on my bike thinking "oh how am I going to sell this in the future" I don't plan on selling it so I'm going to do exactly what I want with it. And besides if I really do need to sell it, it's not like I got some magical permanent pink that can't be powder coated or changed to another colour.

And ya not all girls like pink but they also might not like blue, orange, yellow, green or red either so to each their own. I'm a female and I love pink so what..I don't care what ANYONE thinks it's my bike and I do what I want with it to make ME happy and not anyone else. I don't customize my bike according to other people's tastes. I love it and that's all that matters.

And to the few who actually like my bike and think it's pretty. Thank you :D

I would rock pink if there was less white. Looks good. If I ever get a green kawi, WATERMELON ;D

Back
Top Bottom