Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 235 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
33977873203_c48faa7dee_z.jpg
Love me a nice set of clean white wheels just like a nice set of clean white sneakers. To look at that is. White wheels on my vehicles would look as bad as white shoes on my feet just as quickly. Lol

Awesome photos everyone!

Still a lot of improving to do but this is when it all clicked. Last 2 sessions Racer5 VIP trackday on my new to me 04 R6.

35266925361_cb8ee08b1e_c.jpg
34553166224_b8556690d1_c.jpg

Nice photos, nice bikes.

Still riding my trusty Tiger.

58914cf3fdd37dd426aa055b589ac089.jpg

via Tapatalk

Ok, i'll bite

Attachments

• $_27.JPG
    $_27.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9511.jpg
    IMG_9511.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 62
Admins, mods, whomever: this forum needs a "like" or "thanks" button.

Chop, chop!

via Tapatalk

I would love to have your garage. Curious, I see a Silverado....but is there a black Camaro?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Thanks Megamaniac! With how different they are they compliment each other nicely. It keeps me from looking for other bikes thankfully lol

Joe Bass, the Silverado is belongs to my girlfriend and the Camaro screen name is from a long time ago. I cringe when I sign in with it but at this point I can't forget it so it works. I did have a black 2002 SS about 10-12 years ago. Bikes are my vice now but I usually keep a fun car in inventory at work to play with during the summer months.

Last edited:
Thank you. Just ordered some pretty-bits for the Vic today since they're having a sale on them. Been a great bike and gets a lot of attention in a sea of HD's. Tons of flake in the paint the pics don't show.

Last edited:
Thank you. The Vic responds very well to mods. It's got the usual Lloydz Motorworks mods along with PCV, VH pipes, and dyno tuned.

Back
Top Bottom