Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 222 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
This might be the most fun you can have on two wheels...Trials! I'm getting back into it after a long hiatus. Just picked up this Scorpa Twenty. Thanks Clint! :cool:

Here is my new ride, just breaking her in....

photo%202.JPG

My 2007 Ducati S2R1000

Last of the Monsters imho...I'm not a fan of the Diavel Lite that passes for a Monster today

Hey Sarge, just wanna say that I hate you. ? So jealous right now! Sweet garage/ workshop space too.
This might be the most fun you can have on two wheels...Trials! I'm getting back into it after a long hiatus. Just picked up this Scorpa Twenty. Thanks Clint! :cool:

And my Sporty Chop. It used to be a Buell X1

This one is great for burning up gas and tires...

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I've recently moved out of the GTA and I gotta say life is waaaay better in the North ?. Less traffic less A holes less stress. And up here for the price of a GTA house you can get 165acres of heaven on earth ?

More nice bikes!^^^^ ☺

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Just got this beauty, to replace an as yet to be sold FZ09. I much prefer this one.

Really nice Motley, though I thought you were interested in another Thruxton? Why weren't you keen on the Yamaha?

BTW, I recently acquired a Tiger 955i. I rode it for three or four weeks straight, about 3,000km. When I took my Thruxton for a ride, it felt odd for the first few moments, then was as familiar as an old, favourite pair of jeans. The ride was bloody magic. I will never sell that bike.

Here's the Tiger:

635f69abe77fb88b65722edaf04c895f.jpg

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

Really nice Motley, though I thought you were interested in another Thruxton? Why weren't you keen on the Yamaha?

BTW, I recently acquired a Tiger 955i. I rode it for three or four weeks straight, about 3,000km. When I took my Thruxton for a ride, it felt odd for the first few moments, then was as familiar as an old, favourite pair of jeans. The ride was bloody magic. I will never sell that bike.

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

It's true, I was looking for another Thruxton, so that I could turn it into a Bonnie. This T100 came along at the right time and price, so I had to strike while the iron was hot, so to speak.

I never really liked the Yamaha from the moment I first rode it. I just couldn't warm up to it.

Nice Tiger, a good versatile machine. I know what you mean about the Thruxton. I had a greater appreciation for my '05 Thruxton, after riding a few thousand km on the FZ09. Like you, I doubt I'll ever sell my '05. The FZ09, on the other hand, has got to go.

Nice Tiger, a good versatile machine. I know what you mean about the Thruxton. I had a greater appreciation for my '05 Thruxton, after riding a few thousand km on the FZ09. Like you, I doubt I'll ever sell my '05. The FZ09, on the other hand, has got to go.

And here I thought it may have been me, of all the bikes I have ridden, I cannot get enough of my 09 Thruxton. Simplicity in itself.

Back
Top Bottom