Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 214 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
Just like in prison you gots to learn the lay of the land. I see you've met a star inmate.

Oh the humanity :rolleyes:

Bike forum with a bike community, better chances your bikeis getting scoped out at L&L or some timmies..

Would I want to have my bike poached, no, but should it happen,this is why I have insurance…

If I keep it in the garage with the door closed nobody willsee it and it will be safe. No picturesjust rumour and speculation.

Posting your bike here or anywhere on the web does notautomatically = stolen bike

Oh the humanity :rolleyes:

Bike forum with a bike community, better chances your bikeis getting scoped out at L&L or some timmies..
It is a fact that thiefs use this specific thread.

Would I want to have my bike poached, no, but should it happen,this is why I have insurance…
Have you ever had your bike stolen? it is easy to say insurance but by the time it is all said and done you are out of pocket a lot of money unless you downgrade

If I keep it in the garage with the door closed nobody willsee it and it will be safe. No picturesjust rumour and speculation.

Posting your bike here or anywhere on the web does notautomatically = stolen bike
True but posting here does increase your chances.
Anyways, this is not against the new poster but a warning to everyone posting, turn off your geotagging. The end

I've posted pics of mine. Come get it. I'd pay to see that happen.

83b41391006de2231d4d8f0621c81c4a.jpg

I've posted pics of mine. Come get it. I'd pay to see that happen.

83b41391006de2231d4d8f0621c81c4a.jpg
Nice bike :) I'm planning to get a suzuki GSXR600 as a second bike and I must say it looks beautiful! Ride safe~

Last edited:
My new to me 2008 DRZ400sm. Got it on the road may 9th. Put 1000km on it since then. Up to 7000k on the bike. Having a blast. Except for the seat...it's brutal on my taint area. haha

drz400sm.jpg

North Carolina bootin'
17517992084_fae0542304_z.jpg

17954204589_7ac3656339_z.jpg

You are so sick, brother! 2nd year riding (I think), major accident and you've ridden to places that I can only dream about. Kudos, bro. You are living. ?

hahah Thanks buddy, being back in the saddle feeling pretty good! The dragon has been kicking my *** all week but pushing through it lol

Where is this?

Bridal Veil Falls in North Carolina. A great area to ride through when down to ride the Tail of the Dragon. Mine aren't nearly as well framed or staged as mr.walczak's (which I regret now!).

Img_1392.jpg

IMG_1391_zpsybiz5w7b.jpg

Last edited:
The road to those falls is better than the dragon imo.

Every time I've been there the traffic is pretty heavy on that stretch between Franklin and Highlands. I prefer the bit north of Franklin. Go a little further south into Georgia and try 180 and 60 (that's where the Two Wheels of Suches is). It's not a great ride to get there but once you're on those roads you won't be disapointed.

Back
Top Bottom