Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 98 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Q

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

26022343146_f31c381a19_z.jpg
sick can bro! Is that from motogp?

I want to see those elbow pacs sliding at mosport corner number 4!:p

If they let me out on the track after the races I'll walk over and drag them around a bit while you watch because that's probably the only way that's going to happen lol. I drag my knee once each side just to scuff the sliders and that's the last time they touch the ground all season.

If they let me out on the track after the races I'll walk over and drag them around a bit while you watch because that's probably the only way that's going to happen lol. I drag my knee once each side just to scuff the sliders and that's the last time they touch the ground all season.

lol...you don't need to scuff the sliders, afterall it doen't make me you faster..right?

Heh, I have some leather numbers/letters and am going to glue them on myself. I suck at this, so it could look really bad. :/

Whoah! Must have cost a fortune to letter.

via Tapatalk

No not really and it's all part of the game.

lol...you don't need to scuff the sliders, afterall it doen't make me you faster..right?

I might try and get it down but no dragging knee doesn't make you faster. Hopefully I get faster AND drag elbow, that would be cool lol.

You know, you shouldn't be cheaping out on your suits ;)

The full custom kangaroo was going to take too long and I'm impatient......haha ya no that wasn't an option.

Heh, I have some leather numbers/letters and am going to glue them on myself. I suck at this, so it could look really bad. :/

Why be that guy?

bf162d15115faef52b78f61ea74827ac.jpg

Got her home last week during the **** storm, dealer dropped it off at my door...

2016 Victory Cross Country, summer is gonna be awesome this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bf162d15115faef52b78f61ea74827ac.jpg

Got her home last week during the **** storm, dealer dropped it off at my door...

2016 Victory Cross Country, summer is gonna be awesome this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not normally my type of bike but that is stunning.

Back
Top Bottom