Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 67 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

^^^^
Now I know the Italians know alot about fashion(and football) BUT are they supposed to look like Capri pants? I don't see too much material below the knee. Was that a contributing factor to the price?:rolleyes:

The knee puck isnt on the knee.

Roomie, great suit man, you'll love it! You must've caught John in a good mood. Lol
You should look into compression under gear, makes getting in and out of the suit much easier and keeps you cool.

^^^^
Now I know the Italians know alot about fashion(and football) BUT are they supposed to look like Capri pants? I don't see too much material below the knee. Was that a contributing factor to the price?:rolleyes:

Seriously?

Last edited:
Roomie, great suit man, you'll love it! You must've caught John in a good mood. Lol
You should look into compression under gear, makes getting in and out of the suit much easier and keeps you cool.

Seriously?
Thanks. I don't know what people complain about. John was awesome to deal with. I'll definitely be back in there. As for the compression gear I'm way ahead of you. I already have some stuff from mountain bike racing days but got some new as well.

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-nike-pro-combat-clothing/7puZbgdZ9j9

I got my exhaust re-polished & now all my brake calipers...so far they are coming along nicely...almost done!
Before...
b36095add5e1937aa3c85da84f5636cf.jpg

And now...
019c0ffc7f945c34b580ad321c6b4ae7.jpg

d843b865da29017a7d4ed215b6da07ce.jpg

ed0ba3b67458857e9a589b381f157f94.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got me some new tires after putting over 16K kms on the originals :D

Back
Top Bottom