Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

What about Action Car and Truck Accessories beside Royal Distributing in Whitby?

Try Princess auto they have a lot of rims and tires for trailers at the Mississauga location

+1 for Princess Auto. This place is God's gift for man.

Needed a wheel for my wheel barrow. PA had all kinds. Then I discovered they sell tubes too, and it cost me a whole $4 to get a tube to get my wheel barrow tire working again. Brilliant.

Got this on Friday - new to me FZ8

ZXggT7l.jpg

Saaaaweet

New wheels came in yesterday, was hoping the ceramic bearings would come in today but looks like the mail man will bring them on Monday
IMG_0021_zpse05fae4a.jpg

Thats what I said when I opened the box, even though Ive already had the exact same rims in black since 2009. I was impressed with the color of the blue anodize, and also the slight changes made to the machining and design of the rims since 2009. They made the spokes narrower where they meet the rim, alot of the edges that used to be sharp are now rounded, and they took away a little more material away from the rotor mounting and hubs, making them even slight lighter...

1996 KLR 250

Rebuilding the motor, painting the frame purple, purple seat cover, hand guards and grips. Trying to decide if I want black or white plastics or maybe something different.

vatubezy.jpg

u5e2y4ev.jpg

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

I am confused. Are these just tank pads or the actual side tank pads? I am interested in the side tank pads :)

What exactly happened to the grips? Torn apart or started cracking?

P.S. What did you end up replacing these ProGrips with?
they pull apart where you're gripping them all the time. Replaced them with Oxford heated grips.

Back
Top Bottom