Port Dover | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Dover

At the moment I am still in. Current forecast for Friday morning in my area looks like it will be cool, but dry. 9 AM at 403/Dundas, 10:15-ish at Centennial/Mud. I will be on a blue zx10r.

If things change by Friday morning then I will post an update here.

(P.S. Monday looks good - but I'm working.)

I'm on a blue Sportster bundled like I'm on a snowmobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a storm surge from the lake presently.. the lower roads are covered in water. That shouldn't present a real problem for most of the traffic, If roads to Port Dover are somewhat dry,, I'll attend, then I can say I rode in all three this year.

I think Brian and nakkers were behind me for a bit, until I turned down a gravel road.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

And then what happened? I live close enough to 403 to hear bikes roaring by. I have mixed emotions right now.

I'm sitting in the pizza place beside Tim's having a slice and a tea, then will roll through town and meander back towards home.

Rode through a bit of hail outside Dover, then some pretty cold rain in Oshwekan and windy as hell, but still a good ride.

Had to come in to work today as it's my last day....however I think next week is promising for me as I've got a week before the new job! And it's looking like a good week!

Got home about 5pm. Hot shower to warm up......thanks for leading the ride in Brian. Lunch was good!

2a237eaf706eec5042c97965777dac83.jpg
f891ccad0f0be915ba86d1853ab01b94.jpg
ee7598ff419566fa3cb1e3baf3aaf26d.jpg

Last edited:
So was it you two that were behind me for a bit from Caledonia until I turned off onto a gravel road? It looked like Brian's bike that was behind me, but I didn't look back too much.

I was on a grey Vstrom with a Kappa top box.

Almost glad I missed out since I'm out in Lindsay :S

Yes, that was us behind you! We ended up going straight on River Road then dropped down to the lakeshore on regional road 50, and wandered in along the lakeshore the rest of the way there. Good ride considering the time of year.

Got home about 5pm. Hot shower to warm up......thanks for leading the ride in Brian. Lunch was good!

Second Sportster?

Back
Top Bottom