Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride June 13th 2014 (not Hwy 6 route) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride June 13th 2014 (not Hwy 6 route)

I heard a group is leaving from qew and third line about 30 or so from the tims by the audi and mazda dealers. 4 of us will be leaving from Brampton around 8am and are in the mayfield and hurontario area. Might be meeting up with a group of 5 to 10 more as well. But planning to take the country roads in. Enjoy a nice ride not wanting to deal with sll the hwy bs and traffic that early

Any point in riding down with sportbikes? Or is this strictly a tassels, beards, and bellies affair?

Have tons of friends riding down in sport bikes. And all kinds. Yam. Duc. Suz. Honda. Kawi. All shapes and colours. The mrs and I are taking purs. Cbr and zx6r. And her dads taking his Boulevard c90 and my dads riding down on his 74 750four honda. Should be fun!

Whoever goes, please post the contents of this box. Apparently some type of revealing in Dover.

Honda Canada : "2 more sleeps until Friday 13th. This crate is being loaded for Dover! Any guesses on what lies within?"

30uu99w.jpg

Green? Well obviously I've never been there but I've heard about it for years. And last year I had a look at the streaming web footage while I was at work and all I saw were cruisers. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was curious to see if there was another component to it from first hand accounts of groups other than those that I witnessed

Leaving Yonge St/King Rd in Richmond Hill around 830, meeting up with people around Orangeville. Anyone else heading at that time/route?

Leaving Yonge St/King Rd in Richmond Hill around 830, meeting up with people around Orangeville. Anyone else heading at that time/route?

Im in Richmond Hill at Yonge and Mac, was looking for a group to head out with, mind if I join?

Unfortunately I wont be able to make this ride after all. Still hope to be able to head down to Dover in the afternoon though.

Enjoy the ride guys!

Hi All, is anyone else leaving from downtown? I'm gonna head across the QEW to meet up at the Petro Can at 10:15

Back
Top Bottom