Please wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Please wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm sick and tired of hearing everybody's "politically" correct nonsense. It's not "Happy Holidays", "Merry Xmas" and all that ********.

Let's keep the Christmas spirit alive and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Spend it with the ones you cherish and love the most, Merry Christmas All!

You know, I was just having a conversation on Facebook with some friends about this. Have you ever had someone get offended when you said Merry Christmas? None of us in the discussion ever have but we've seen tons of these ranty posts. The Hindu guy at work actually complained that our Christmas decorations suck this year.

No one cares.

When i say happy holidays its cause im lazy.

Cause merry xmas and happy new year is too long.

By saying happy holidays, both are included. #salivamatters

Merry holidays.
There
Happy?

You know, I was just having a conversation on Facebook with some friends about this. Have you ever had someone get offended when you said Merry Christmas? None of us in the discussion ever have but we've seen tons of these ranty posts. The Hindu guy at work actually complained that our Christmas decorations suck this year.

No one cares.

But it is also works in reverse if someone says happy holidays don't get Pissy either or give them back a passive aggressive merry Christmas. just smile and wish it them back or say you to! Its not hard not to be D-bags to each other.

But it is also works in reverse if someone says happy holidays don't get Pissy either or give them back a passive aggressive merry Christmas. just smile and wish it them back or say you to! Its not hard not to be D-bags to each other.
My point was that no one really cares what you say except the weirdos that post these rants. Just be nice to reach other and it's all good.

Princess's Man say: Princess's Man don't understand why "Merry Christmas". It really a birthday, so it should be: "Happy Baby Jesus' Day".

My point was that no one really cares what you say except the weirdos that post these rants. Just be nice to reach other and it's all good.

+1 000 000

it's becoming a classic internet troll move to spawn hate speech against perceived foreigners.

0076.gif

I'm sick and tired of hearing everybody's "politically" correct nonsense. It's not "Happy Holidays", "Merry Xmas" and all that ********.

Let's keep the Christmas spirit alive and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Spend it with the ones you cherish and love the most, Merry Christmas All!
yourenotmysupervisor.gif

Its not so much the non Xmas saying, its the altering of Christmas concerts at schools and work etc just to make everyone happy. Similar to the school Halloween bs "black and orange day".

Back
Top Bottom