Pierogis, schnitzels, and other Polish goodies? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pierogis, schnitzels, and other Polish goodies?

I suggest Arkady. Big selection of dinner plates. But you need to come hungry as their portions are big.
Probably sit down only. (Not fancy sit down dinner)

Dixie and Burnhamthorpe.
Opened till 8 pm

Arkady
(905) 624-5726

Arkady - Google Search

I say we pick a different day of the day. Out of the respect for the Wednesday night meet.

I don't think it matters which night it is, it's going to conflict. For the record, I prefer Wednesday, if a burgerr night is in the west, then that's the place to be. Otherwise, I would never ride across the city to eat a burger, my current bike will not let me physically do it. Equally, if it's a Moto social night, then that takes priority!
Just my 2 cents which some will consider nonsense!

I don't think it matters which night it is, it's going to conflict. For the record, I prefer Wednesday, if a burgerr night is in the west, then that's the place to be. Otherwise, I would never ride across the city to eat a burger, my current bike will not let me physically do it. Equally, if it's a Moto social night, then that takes priority!
Just my 2 cents which some will consider nonsense!
OK, so what is 'West'?
Just own what you want to do.

I agree. I don't think this will be a weekly thing.

Doesn't need to be weekly. I still want to set up a ride through Niagara and then across the border to Anchor Bar. Probably sometime in September and on a weekend.

But I do vote for not conflicting with BurgeRR nights. Other stuff I don't really care about, even though I haven't been able to show up much.

Polish Sausage?

Back
Top Bottom