Pictures - Shannonville Motorsport Park - Fabi Circuit - Riders Choice - May 7 2015 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pictures - Shannonville Motorsport Park - Fabi Circuit - Riders Choice - May 7 2015

Great pics!

Yeah Great Job! Looks like you got the hang of the new camera. Send you a PM to get the orginal pics

Good quality - Only feedback (since you asked), riders like to use pictures as means to correct body position (I do at least), foot on the peg position etc, it is always better to take pictures during lean angles directly from the front and back, these pictures really help.

As much as I like seen my bike from the side while I am going down the straight it does nothing to help me make corrections.

However, I always appreciate when someone takes the time to take pictures, any picture from any angle, so thanks for the effort so people can have a memory.

Thanks for taking and sharing the pics fella.

Hey man. Pics are awesome. Thanks for your time taking and sharing them.

From the dude with the green honda

Thanks for snapping a couple of Ruby (my bullboxer) dozing in the sun :) She had a great day too!

the image quality of the pics are very nice. you should try to set up your camera position so it it takes pic of riders leaning into you,so be on the inside of the corner look at GRAYZ icon directly above comment you can sense his speed, you see front of his body (great picture). or little in front of the rider (your own pic in your comment area, another great shot). Once your find the ideal spots, I bet riders willing paying for those photos of themselves, I know I would.

Thanks for the pics. I just have to convince wify to let me put a poster of the pic in the bedroom. lol. in my dreams. Again thanks for the pic. Repsol color honda 1000rr.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the pics. I just have to convince wify to let me put a poster of the pic in the bedroom. lol. in my dreams. Again thanks for the pic. Repsol color honda 1000rr.

Don't forget to look for any loose nuts/bolts before next trackday (don't wanna loose another rear brake ;) )

Lol. Still waiting for a reply from China for spear parts. I almost called it a day after I lost the toe piece but thanks for the encouragement to keep riding. Its funny I don't even use the rear brakes but the idea that the toe piece was gone scared the life out if me. lol.

These are great shots! You make all of us look like pros! Thanks from #21

Last edited:
Awesome photos, so clear :)

Love the red chain:

17416316411_58e645a9ef_h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom