Paris Attack | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Paris Attack

... So the French should go after them?

... And you then agree with the Americans going after those in Afghanistan/Iraq following 9/11?

The Russians are in no position to do much right now. It would be nice to go back to the 1970s and tell the Americans in no uncertain terms to stop meddling in the affairs of foreign countries, but we can't.

Once again, HOW can the required results be achieved?

1) no the french armed them.. so they get to suck it up and walk away.. remember France is the second largest arms supplier to the so called rebels( including ISIS and AL-NUSRA).. they started this..french support for terrorist found its way back home.. suck it up and walk away..

2) no i don't agree.. most people don't know that the Taliban offered to have a extradition hearing where US can present its evidence to a panel of foreign impartial judges( which is a BIG DEAL to offer).. if they(judges) agreed Osama was responsible the Taliban would hand him over no questions asked.. US was offered a lawful way but it refused and WANTED to invade..Osama was just an excuse..

3) Russians are in better position then you seem to understand to SUPPORT IRANIAN/SYRIAN EFFORTS. not for active/direct combat operations.

4) WALK AWAY.. arrest those who supported this on our side with PUBLIC TRIALS..no more investigations or inquiries.. public criminal investigation with nothing being hidden under the guise of national security.. having war mongers in govt is a violation of national security.

as long as we have aggressors in power they will always support REBELS in other countries... stop supporting terrorism elsewhere and it won't find its way back to us

Last edited:
The writer of the HuffPost article that you linked to is not wrong.

BUT.

If you review all of the severe terrorist actions of the last three or four decades, how come the perpetrators are disproportionately Islamic?

*That* is the problem that needs to get fixed ... and I would suggest that it can only be Islam itself that can fix this.

In part because the last vestiges of western colonialism, political meddling and installation of puppet regimes has been in the oil producing regions of the middle east which is home to many Muslims. That history is also well within living memory in most of the middle east, and western meddling still continues to this day in far too many middle east nations. That tends to breed resentment which in turn breeds a desire to strike back.

Last edited:
In part because the last vestiges of western colonialism, political meddling and installation of puppet regimes has been in the oil producing regions of the middle east and has been within living memory. That tends to breed resentment which in turn breeds a desire to strike back.

+1

stop placing puppets.
stop interfering EVERYWHERE(ISLAMIC OR NOT).

if we keep meddling sooner or latter some Knut job will go nuclear.. at the moment we are RACING towards a nuclear exchange..whether you accept it or not.

the aggressors elite will be safe in their bunkers.. you and I will do the dying.. i don't know about you but i sure as hell don't accept that.

Last edited:
2) Source?

(Honestly, I agree with you that the Americans are the source of a lot of the problems and it wouldn't surprise me, but I'd like to see some background information on this ...)

+1

stop placing puppets.
stop interfering EVERYWHERE(ISLAMIC OR NOT).

if we keep meddling sooner or latter some Knut job will go nuclear.. at the moment we are RACING towards a nuclear exchange..whether you accept it or not.

the aggressors elite will be safe in their bunkers.. you and I will do the dying.. i don't know about you but i sure as hell don't accept that.

+1

This is what we've(you and I) been agreeing on since beginning of this thread and then things got kinda weird for a while.

2) Source?

(Honestly, I agree with you that the Americans are the source of a lot of the problems and it wouldn't surprise me, but I'd like to see some background information on this ...)
Into thi? What exactly would you like to verify?

Show me anything, ANYthing, that supports your contention that the Taliban made the offer that you stated they made, because this is the first that I've heard of any such thing.

Caution: There are lots of conspiracy theories out there on the internet; that doesn't make them true.

Show me anything, ANYthing, that supports your contention that the Taliban made the offer that you stated they made, because this is the first that I've heard of any such thing.

Caution: There are lots of conspiracy theories out there on the internet; that doesn't make them true.
HERE YOU GO:

BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2011/09/20119115334167663.html
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...-light-on-early-taliban-offers-pakistan-role/
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article26410.htm

after the bombing of afghanistan started:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/14/afghanistan.terrorism5

BUSH NEVER WANTED OSAMA BIN LADEN... HE WANTED AFGHANISTAN.

why would he? they were buddies practically childhood friends.( very old/close ties between daddy bush and the Bin-laden family)

Last edited:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/14/afghanistan.terrorism5

Oops, shahfaisal already posted this one. I was a news junkie at the time and this was a commonly reported story back then. Despite the offer, nothing but nothing was going to stop Bush from getting revenge for WTC, and Bush was not willing to show any evidence to the Taliban as that would only slow down the revenge bombings.

Last edited:
All the crying about who supplied the arms, but who's fingers are on the trigger?

You don't here me pissing and moaning that it is the Italian's fault when I get a speeding ticket... it is my hand on the throttle.

If the pissing and moaning is about them being manipulated, well if a group is so easily manipulated....

ironically US has similar laws for extradition evidence must be presented to a US court before an individual can be extradited.. taliban said the something.. even offered to have the trial by/in a OIC(Organization of Islamic Countries) country.. which was/has been always dominated by US allies (Saudi, Uae, etc.)

Last edited:
All the crying about who supplied the arms, but who's fingers are on the trigger?

You don't here me pissing and moaning that it is the Italian's fault when I get a speeding ticket... it is my hand on the throttle.

If the pissing and moaning is about them being manipulated, well if a group is so easily manipulated....

your statement is so lame.. its not even worth a reply.. but i can't resist..

you are comparing terrorism thats killing hundreds and thousands with your speeding habits??
ducati did not train you for the very purpose of speeding..

they were trained in terrorism and thats it.. they were not trained in carpentry or drywalling, or cooking.. they were trained for terrorism.. to carry out terrorism.. period... did you get training specific to illegal activities by (as you said) "THE ITALIANS"?:hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding:.. hopefully we will get a whole lot of silence from you on that question.

Last edited:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

give a normal person a gun .. they MAY use it for GOOD/EVIL.. in that case your statement is true

but if a nation goes to a foreign nation.. finds those with extremist views against a government which is not bending over for you.. trains said extremists into using guns/missiles/explosives/comm gear for the purpose of destabilizing a nation... then you are wrong.. guns do kill people.

they sure as hell make a difference.

Last edited:
Nope. It's the person pointing the gun and pulling the trigger. You can't blame the inanimate object which is incapable of intent.

Nope. It's the person pointing the gun and pulling the trigger. You can't blame the inanimate object.

please don't be mistaken.. i am not blaming the inanimate object.. i am blaming those providing that inanimate object for the specific purpose/intent of destabilization and terrorism.

Last edited:
please don't be mistaken.. i am not blaming the inanimate object.. i am blaming those providing that inanimate object for the specific purpose/intent of destabilization and terrorism.

Just to be clear folks, he's blaming all of us too since we pay tax. He pays tax too.. so he blames himself as well.

Back
Top Bottom