Operating a restricted scooter | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Operating a restricted scooter

Just how young is the lady and will alcohol come into the picture?

It is my understanding that a driver / rider has one license with various endorsements. I have a G with an M, used to have an A with an M. It is also my understanding that unless one has a full M or D, Blood Alcohol Level must be zero. If you blow over zero and you are riding with a restricted license you lose your licence, not just the M-1, M-2 M2-L etc. You don't have to blow 0.08. A sip of wine could do the rider in.

If I am correct that could mean loss of a G licence needed for work, school etc.

Confirm?
Correct, 1 license. What affects one, affects them all (endorsements). Fun fact, even though your boating license is a separate card in the system it's married to your driving license if you have one.

Blowing over 0 with a restricted license will cause everything to get suspended (G2, M, AZ, Boating, etc).

Just how young is the lady and will alcohol come into the picture?

It is my understanding that a driver / rider has one license with various endorsements. I have a G with an M, used to have an A with an M. It is also my understanding that unless one has a full M or D, Blood Alcohol Level must be zero. If you blow over zero and you are riding with a restricted license you lose your licence, not just the M-1, M-2 M2-L etc. You don't have to blow 0.08. A sip of wine could do the rider in.

If I am correct that could mean loss of a G licence needed for work, school etc.

Confirm?
She's 16 - alcohol consumption while operating a motor vehicle is completely out of the picture. Zero tolerance from her family and from me.

Back
Top Bottom