Ontario Tag-o-rama | Page 58 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

juguzy2y.jpg

Old

Thanks for the tip on the new BBQ joint TheGradyTrain

Ribs were great! I hope to get out soon to make the new tag if the damn rain stops for a bit. Otherwise i have a backup that i took on my journey home.

Your welcome Bender - glad you enjoyed it. Yorkie's has been open for about a year and is increasingly getting more well known amongst the locals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm usually up around 4:00 AM. Is that early enough? You want to do a breakfast meet?

And I am sorta retired. I work seasonally and just on weekends at that!

I wish I could, I'm actually working tomorrow, I was just trying to bait you a little;). Getting over a hell of a chest cold too, otherwise I would have been out on the weekend. Will take a rain check though.

Your welcome Bender - glad you enjoyed it. Yorkie's has been open for about a year and is increasingly getting more well known amongst the locals!

Same owner as the food truck in Northumberland at County Road 18/County Road 9 intersection btw in case you're in the north end and want good food.

Maybe! I'm hard to miss riding around on a White ST. Not many of them around.

New:

Hint:

This site was last used as a school. A previous use was a POW camp. Future new use will be a housing development.

Back
Top Bottom