Ontario Tag-o-rama | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

Just double-checking... when the rules say "anywhere in Ontario", does it actually mean ANYwhere?
(As long as it is paved and public)

Just double-checking... when the rules say "anywhere in Ontario", does it actually mean ANYwhere?
I believe it's anywhere.

That said, if you want the game to continue you should probably keep it reasonable. Prehistoric world sat there for a couple months.

Too right, that's it! It was a real treat today - lots of motorcycles and only one tractor to pass...
I got stuck behind a pickup for a kilometer or so, no complaints.

If the tag is still there Thursday, I'll try to grab find it and grab it.

Yes, jaymurr is right - ANYwhere in Ontario. Personally, I prefer a reasonable day-ride from somewhere in the GTA to keep the game moving, but anywhere in Ontario is in the rules.

I got stuck behind a pickup for a kilometer or so, no complaints.

If the tag is still there Thursday, I'll try to grab find it and grab it.
It is not hard to locate with precision from an aircraft as it is a NAVAID called a VOR. :) It also happens to stand out like a sore thumb from the road.

Yes, jaymurr is right - ANYwhere in Ontario. Personally, I prefer a reasonable day-ride from somewhere in the GTA to keep the game moving, but anywhere in Ontario is in the rules.

Last year when I was up North I wanted to place the tag to Wawa, but then I reconsidered for the above mentioned reasons, however Wawa is a relatively reasonable day-ride. To. And from too. :D

New:
2012-08-06-ON-New.jpg

Hint:

Another Hint: 2.5 km north of this spot is a fun road called "River Rd." Highly recommended if you chooose to tag this spot.

Seriously? They don't put a fence around these things or something...?

Haha yeah, that sign totally does the trick. We have ILS critical areas that are protected for the loc and GS. You'd think there would be some sort of protected area needed for these things. Then again who really uses these anymore? RNAV for the win.

I digress...

Haha yeah, that sign totally does the trick. We have ILS critical areas that are protected for the loc and GS. You'd think there would be some sort of protected area needed for these things. Then again who really uses these anymore? RNAV for the win.

I digress...

Up until now I thought I had a reasonably good grip on the English language. Obviously, I was wrong. :sad1:

Back
Top Bottom