Olds Cool... Post-up Pics of your 10 year or older bike! | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Olds Cool... Post-up Pics of your 10 year or older bike!

thanks guys, tons of love for sure, full ohlins front and rear with upgraded internals, ti arrow exhaust, yosh kit ecu, oversized carbon airbox, qb carbon body and tank, yosh velocity stacks, attack rear sets, 2006 attack triple clamps, 2006 gsxr 1000 swingarm, yosh links, ap racing calipers, ap racing rotors on the street wheels, brembo rotors on the track wheels, brembo 19x20 master, thats really just a portion of it. handles almost as good as a 600 but pulls like an angry thou :)

1983 Honda CT70

004_zps8ce5aa8c.jpg

Hand built 108cc stroker/bbk
ATC70 cases
4 speed trans
Manual clutch
CB125s pumper carb

It's the fastest bike at the cottage.

Very nice RD!
Here's my 1978 KH400 sleeper... Back in action after a major mishap last fall.

A few goodies modified, more than double stock HP... The old 2 strokes are fun bikes!

Last edited:
Very nice RD!

A few goodies modified, more than double stock HP... The old 2 strokes are fun bikes!
love the color and the pipes :)
what happend if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Very nice RD!

That is one sweet triple Love the pipes!

She was blowed up real good, unfortunately by someone else...
I turned it into a positive though, over the winter she received heavier porting, a new bore and a rebuilt crank and of course new pipes.
The pipes are my design.

Last edited:
few shots of my 2001 gixxer thou, lots and lots of goddies, qb carbon body with bi xenon bug eyes as i call it.

and here she is with the track wheels on before a track days a couple times back

Were you riding in St Catharines yesterday? Pretty sure I saw your bike go past in a group while I was waiting at a stop light.

My '87 RZ350 a work in progress

e3e6a4eb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom