Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Official 2015 Durham Region Rides Page

My bikes coming out of hibernation tomorrow and I plan on putting in 200-300k in the kawarthas, anyone not working on a Friday?

Now at the timmies in bobcaygeon.. Will had back down to port perry next.

I may do this same route on Wednesday if Anyone wants to come

Now at the timmies in bobcaygeon.. Will had back down to port perry next.

I may do this same route on Wednesday if Anyone wants to come
What do you ride mate? I'll might join you, let me check the weather.

Hey Guys,

got the bike out yesterday for a local ride. Will head out and do my usual route sometime soon too. JROC and CBCANADA, will be good to catch up.

What do you ride mate? I'll might join you, let me check the weather.

I ride a Ducati monster, regardless of what you ride, it does not bother me if it doesn't bother you, I ussually ride 20 over the limit on the 80 km highways. So as long as you don't ride foolish that's all I really care about.

Hey Guys,

got the bike out yesterday for a local ride. Will head out and do my usual route sometime soon too. JROC and CBCANADA, will be good to catch up.

Kiwi I did this today

Lakeshore is no good, way to much sand.

2c9577913a80b3b0bcdaec5b0da8a441.jpg

I ride a Ducati monster, regardless of what you ride, it does not bother me if it doesn't bother you, I ussually ride 20 over the limit on the 80 km highways. So as long as you don't ride foolish that's all I really care about.

lol It doesn't bother me at all, as long is not one of those potatoe potatoe (full cruiser);)

Yes and that real curvy one is 34 or 36 something like that... All the roads were good, clean and empty no pot holes. The only problem stretch is lakeshore road from Newcastle to port hope.. It's very sandy

Ya you gonna have to ride a crotch to keep up with the red crew :)
Give me a bit of notice boys and I'm usually good to go.. weekends are best.

lol It doesn't bother me at all, as long is not one of those potatoe potatoe (full cruiser);)

Yes and that real curvy one is 34 or 36 something like that... All the roads were good, clean and empty no pot holes. The only problem stretch is lakeshore road from Newcastle to port hope.. It's very sandy

Cool -- Never made it out that way last weekend but probably will the weekend coming up. Figured Lakeshore would be a mess probably until June, but had my fingers crossed the rest was clear.

lol..i'm pretty sure i can keep up with the red crew even with a 250cc.;)

lol.. I have no doubt with sempre1's skillz ;-) If I remember rightly :)

Back
Top Bottom