Off leash dog complaints | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Off leash dog complaints

wouldnt the complainer need proof, such as a picture of your dog of a leash..and proof that it is infact your dog. Not sure if its relevant but i went to court to fight a drinking in public ticket, and when the cop showed i opted not to take the plea bargain. Eventually, after hearing both our stories and recessing, the judge ruled that she couldnt find me guilty because the cop had no proof..

This thread is full of such pussy personalities I won't target any specific person, this whole "let the authorities deal with it" is the biggest ***** move, just because you can't stand up for yourself and probably grew up running to mommy/daddy and your teachers. If you can send authorities knocking on a neighbours door let your balls drop and go do it yourself, or at least leave a ****ing note stating your concern if you're too scared to do that. All you pricks actually want to do is stir up ****, hell, a lot of you need to leash your ****ing kids when you take them out to the mall and other places.

Any half decent loving dog owner is only going to let their dog loose in the appropriate situations and after they've gotten to know its behaviour well and have built trust, we're not going to let our dogs run loose down street or across intersections because more than I care about your dumbasses I love my dog.
I'm sure everyone here rides the speed the limit, don't do wheelies every now and then, don't open it up a bit on a wide country road...

My dog has been running leash free for over 6 years in the field and forest behind my house we've never have we had a single problem, he's very well known to everyone by now being a well behaved lover boy and often has lots of off leash company with the neighbourhood dogs back there. A dog that behaves and listens off leash is the ideal dog, if anyone had a problem I'd hope they'd come to me first...that's what neighbours are for, but like I said with all these pussy personalities running rampant what can you expect...

here's some off leash boxie babies for you...so scary call the cops its a pitbull :lmao::lmao:

20130501_200221_zps0330a089.jpg

with his gf...

20130701_081616_zpse6cb5c35.jpg

20130701_081140_zps44675a49.jpg

20130709_122946_zpscc1b5dfd.jpg

new baby brother whose already getting off leash training

20140119_192132_zps4f07d097.jpg

20140206_200806_zps4473a71d.jpg

This thread is full of such pussy personalities I won't target any specific person, this whole "let the authorities deal with it" is the biggest ***** move, just because you can't stand up for yourself and probably grew up running to mommy/daddy and your teachers. If you can send authorities knocking on a neighbours door let your balls drop and go do it yourself, or at least leave a ****ing note stating your concern if you're too scared to do that. All you pricks actually want to do is stir up ****, hell, a lot of you need to leash your ****ing kids when you take them out to the mall and other places.

Any half decent loving dog owner is only going to let their dog loose in the appropriate situations and after they've gotten to know its behaviour well and have built trust, we're not going to let our dogs run loose down street or across intersections because more than I care about your dumbasses I love my dog.
I'm sure everyone here rides the speed the limit, don't do wheelies every now and then, don't open it up a bit on a wide country road...

My dog has been running leash free for over 6 years in the field and forest behind my house we've never have we had a single problem, he's very well known to everyone by now being a well behaved lover boy and often has lots of off leash company with the neighbourhood dogs back there. A dog that behaves and listens off leash is the ideal dog, if anyone had a problem I'd hope they'd come to me first...that's what neighbours are for, but like I said with all these pussy personalities running rampant what can you expect...

here's some off leash boxie babies for you...so scary call the cops its a pitbull :lmao::lmao:

20130501_200221_zps0330a089.jpg

with his gf...

20130701_081616_zpse6cb5c35.jpg

20130701_081140_zps44675a49.jpg

20130709_122946_zpscc1b5dfd.jpg

new baby brother whose already getting off leash training

20140119_192132_zps4f07d097.jpg

20140206_200806_zps4473a71d.jpg
Really cute dogs.

I think there is a grey line right in the middle of the 2 groups

In one hand I do understand Ajaxguy, he probably bought his property with the idea of letting his dog in the back free, as a dog owner, you do take your pets into account when purchasing a property, it does look like no mans land and I would probably do the same as him and let my dog go unleashed in that area.

On the other hand, just because you have been doing something for a while and everything was fine does not mean that you have the right to keep on doing it. Maybe you got a new neighbor, maybe someone jogging that you don't see that got scared by your dog or who the hell knows, maybe you are right, someone that is not getting laid and it is miserable with their own life, never the less you got no choice but to change your habits.

Unfortunately, people these days can't deal with confrontation so instead of knocking at the door and telling ajaxguy something along the lines of "hey this situation happened and I don't feel comfortable with your dog running lose" they call the authorities, BUT I can see why because most likely Ajaxguy would have told them to F*off.

People against Ajaxguy need to chill and so does Ajaxguy

anyways! go on!

He is not annoying anyone actually because he doesnt encounter anyone. People may see him like i said through there back window looking onto the ravine there, and thats the only way, but that shouldnt bother them

But it does and they have the law on their side. Could be just a busy body but thats the way it goes the law isn't leash your dog expect if he's nice. Maybe it should be that way people not all dog owners are responsible or reasonable enough for that. The person might have in their mind valid reasons for reporting it.

This is a hilarious response. ajaxguy just explained the situation. Again. What is it with people and the law? By-laws and traffic laws aren't like criminal laws. By-laws and traffic laws are knowingly and unknowing broken every day by normally decent people. If the situation is not a problem, then the situation is not a problem. Don't be getting the law on your fellow citizens needlessly.

It's like the sign in Timmies "Enjoy your stay, 20 minute limit" That sign is there for something the staff can point to if they need people to move on. If they don't need you to move on then you can stay all you want. That's how these By-laws should work. Car on cement blocks in the driveway? No problem until it's a problem. Easy.

This society is getting really insane with the black and white no grey area people.

Is your dog fixed? I don't see alot of working dogs that are....

Yep, hes fixed.
Its the "old school" way with working dogs to use only intact males so they don't lose their drive... But reality is, the only drive they lose is the drive to hump stuff. Without gettin some on their mind, training is easier. Females work just as hard as males, but sometimes you have to tailor the training to the dog. They all have different personalities. And some are just not interested in working, some are just plain stupid (that's our yellow lab) and then some are a breeze to work with, my mutt is a springer/lab and he is the best hunting dog I've ever had and spoiled me for training. Grew up training retrievers, I've seen old school and new school ways of doing it, I've worked with dogs that became champions and dogs that even after years of work just ended up being companions and could not hunt.

The dog that came at mine was acting aggressively to other dogs, so I called mine over, and I guess they made eye contact and the other dog charged. The owner was screaming for the dog to come back, his teeth were out and it was full on attack mode. when I connected with my foot, it was hard enough the dog flew a few feet away and ended up on it back with a big yelp. It got up and still tried to charge my dog, so I put an end to the dogs thought of attack... Owner was threatening me after, but the rest of the people at the park convinced them to leave. Normally it's a really good crowd at that park so we go there.
Usually I let dogs figure it out, normally it's just noise and fur and they work it out, this wasn't one of those times.

For the OP: when I was living at home in my early teens, I had a paper route and this one house had two very well trained springer spaniels. They were never on a lead or in a fenced in area. I'd stop to say hi and give them a pat each time I delivered the paper, they never left the porch. So I knew these dogs.
I was in my front yard one day with my sister who was maybe 5 at the time and one of the spaniels showed up. I figured I knew the dog and it was safe... The dog ended up biting my sister when she reached out to pet it without a single warning sign... I guess it just didn't like kids. Random bites can happen, strangers don't know your dog, and ignorant people see a boxer and think big mean fighting dog (I've never met one that wasn't a suck).
Dont think of it as protecting other people, think of it as protecting you and your dog. And if you really do have 'yotes or coy-dogs behind your property, I'd be keeping your dog damn close, they will mess any dog up. I don't let my dog push bush for coyotes anymore. Had a friend lose a beagle on a hunt once... Not pretty.

I'm just going to say I saw a medium sized dog attack a lady a few months ago. Literally pounce on her, she had something in her hands and wanted it. If I wasn't driving I would've been a witness.
Funny that the owner had no cares in the world, took their sweet ass time to approach the animal.

I love dogs & if they're not mines, I don't know what their intentions are. I've been bitten at least 10 times when growing up. I am still a bit terrorized by unfamiliar dogs

This is a hilarious response. ajaxguy just explained the situation. Again. What is it with people and the law? By-laws and traffic laws aren't like criminal laws. By-laws and traffic laws are knowingly and unknowing broken every day by normally decent people. If the situation is not a problem, then the situation is not a problem. Don't be getting the law on your fellow citizens needlessly.

It's like the sign in Timmies "Enjoy your stay, 20 minute limit" That sign is there for something the staff can point to if they need people to move on. If they don't need you to move on then you can stay all you want. That's how these By-laws should work. Car on cement blocks in the driveway? No problem until it's a problem. Easy.

This society is getting really insane with the black and white no grey area people.

I'm perfectly fine with a good many laws / rules only being enforced on a "when complained about" basis ... but this falls apart when you have someone in the neighborhood whose mission in life is to complain about everything that everyone else does so as to make everyone else's lives as miserable as possible, and preferably more miserable than their own miserable life.

As far as dogs go, I don't have one, but here are the only ways I would complain about someone else's dog:
1 - Did the dog eat something of mine
2 - Did the dog poop on my property and the owner fail to clean it up
3 - Did the dog bark incessantly at god-awful hours in the early morning so loudly that I couldn't sleep

Been here 11 years, never had a problem with any of the dogs in the neighborhood ...

I'm perfectly fine with a good many laws / rules only being enforced on a "when complained about" basis ... but this falls apart when you have someone in the neighborhood whose mission in life is to complain about everything that everyone else does so as to make everyone else's lives as miserable as possible, and preferably more miserable than their own miserable life.

? I'm a little confused. Are you saying there should be less laws/rules because of the one neighbourhood habitual complainer? I could easily go along with that but never thought of that as an option. The trend has always been more rules/regs/laws/fees and fines. We're social engineering ourselves right back into the dark ages. Ironically.

hard to explain about my dog and what not, but I KNOW my dog and my dog would not bite anyone. Literally nobody! He isnt that dog...doesnt have it in him. You guys can say whatever, and dogs will be dogs, but he is a big suck. Scared of his shadow really!

So yes, like loneronin said, there are alot of people hiding behind doors, and cannot address the issue with the person. I wouldnt tell person to f off, I would hear them out and let them see that my dog is a softy and explain I have 3 kids and wouldnt hard a soul.

Yes there are laws, and I know the consequences if i break them,... im willing to deal with that. They need proof and have to show up IF i ever did get charged... so bring it on! Its worth it for me, as a dog that is able to run free is a much happier dog, and like I said before, for the the short time he is with me, I will make his as happy as I can!

From your initial post: "...I know a lot of you will be like " leash your dog ahole" blah blah blah... I do that on walks, but early in the am and late at night I let him stretch his legs,..."

Just wondering: How much control do you have over your dog when he's down by the creek, and you're in your house?

Last edited:
sure you would blame my dog for your stupidity.

No not at all.... I would probably be pretty ****** off though! if your dog is is that viscious maybe it should be muzzled no? But ya your badass cuz your dog is a killer... one day i may be cool like you.

From your initial post: "...I know a lot of you will be like " leash your dog ahole" blah blah blah... I do that on walks, but early in the am and late at night I let him stretch his legs,..."

Just wondering: How much control do you have over your dog when he's down by the creek, and you're in your house?

Who ever said I was in my house when my dog is in the creek? do people not read the post, or just skim it and pick up points? honestly.

No not at all.... I would probably be pretty ****** off though! if your dog is is that viscious maybe it should be muzzled no? But ya your badass cuz your dog is a killer... one day i may be cool like you.

Who ever said I was in my house when my dog is in the creek? do people not read the post, or just skim it and pick up points? honestly.
Badass what a joke!! When your dog is hurt you won't care about anything but your dog. I have been there done that. I would love to say that you should feel that pain..... But I really don't.

My dog needs muzzles even though they were compliant with the law? No pits here. COs don't like aggressive curs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom