Obama's Legacy | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Obama's Legacy

If you're referring to Trump, you are mistaken. He used some of his own money along with money from his "charity" and donations.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-self-fund_us_57fd4556e4b00c1fb2b023e0

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-campaign-donations-report

Pay particular attention to the outside money section about 3/4's the way down.... When Trump talks of self funding, he's referring to Super-Pac indirect donations which are unlimited... I assume.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

So 188M vs 25M... Seems on point.

Now, we have a 50 page thread devoted to Trump; head on over

Obama's legacy is a Trump presidency.

Their country is more divided, more violent, and more isolated than ever before. Not to mention further into debt and an even bigger war machine than Bush left behind.

That makes no sense.
It's like Obama said he quit and here you go Trump.
Term limit was reached and election was already set to pick the new leader.
Obama has no control as to who the candidates are on either side much less he does not pick the next president.

Perhaps the American people were so fed-up with not only Obama but the other democrats as well so they voted not only for a Republican President, but also have elected a Republican majority House and Senate?

Perhaps the American people were so fed-up with not only Obama but the other democrats as well so they voted not only for a Republican President, but also have elected a Republican majority House and Senate?

Good point, well let's see what they do with full control.

Roe v. Wade...boy that will be an interesting event.

I think Americans weren't so much fed up with Obama -- he left office with a pretty good approval rating in the 55-60% range -- as they were presented with Hillary Clinton, a person generally disliked for many valid reasons; her being the "victim" of a campaign by Russia and the FBI's Comey to affect the outcome in favor of Trump was just icing on the cake.

Having said that, she still won the popular vote; it was that close in reality, in spite of how despised she was.

That makes no sense.
It's like Obama said he quit and here you go Trump.
Term limit was reached and election was already set to pick the new leader.
Obama has no control as to who the candidates are on either side much less he does not pick the next president.

You took that very literally.

Last edited:
Exactly! Somebody got it

Its more of a literal interpretation of more.

Hey they got data from Dow Jones so it must be real

The data is real, Im just saying that the market itself is speculative. It went up because of what big investors think a Trump presidency will mean to the market... not because Trump (or any other president in his first days) did anything.

Does that mean that they should have voted in a Clinton, for an 8.8% jump?

Remember that things really sucked there when Obama was elected, but he still got a 4% jump. Not sure which alternative facts said that Obama got no increase, but whatever.

Last edited:

Remember that things really sucked there when Obama was elected, but he still got a 4% jump. Not sure which alternative facts said that Obama got no increase, but whatever.

I don't know if the market movers would've had a more positive outlook on Clinton. My guess is no, but I'm not in their circles, Im not sure what drives those kinds of decisions. I think they're optimistic about Trump for a number of reasons, a big one probably being Rex Tillerson. Who knows??

Obama came in at the tail end of the worst recession since the 20s... a difficult time no doubt. CNN had a 'final tally' on job creations chart and Bush actually had a very comparable curve to Obama's, until the bankers wrecked everything. I do believe by then that the Bush admin put in a number of measures that started to turn things around in time for Obama, but that's history.

The data is real, Im just saying that the market itself is speculative. It went up because of what big investors think a Trump presidency will mean to the market... not because Trump (or any other president in his first days) did anything.
Just proves that investors favour trump

The whole global economy improved with Obama. No correlation there at all

Back
Top Bottom