Not overreacting at all | GTAMotorcycle.com

Not overreacting at all

hahaha
that dude's life basically got ruined cause of that video.
people made episodes and he tried to sue all of them.

And just think, had Officer Bubbles been a balaclava and riot gear wearing thug not wearing his name tag, he'd be able to beat the **** out of protesters and press with impunity like the rest.

Everyone needs a scapegoat, just remember that.

Since you started the thread, tell me , what happened from the time she was standing in front if the cops to the time she was put up against the wall, and the time from where she was against the wall and the time she was put in the back of the truck. Real news stations show the entire clip. In this clip there are time periods missing, and real news station don't ask for donations. This is just another typical useless thread, and so out dated. What's next, are you going to show a news report of OJ Simpson being charged with murder.

Since you started the thread, tell me , what happened from the time she was standing in front if the cops to the time she was put up against the wall, and the time from where she was against the wall and the time she was put in the back of the truck. Real news stations show the entire clip. In this clip there are time periods missing, and real news station don't ask for donations. This is just another typical useless thread, and so out dated. What's next, are you going to show a news report of OJ Simpson being charged with murder.

What do you think she could've possibly done from that moment till she was put in the back of the truck with all those police around with her being exposed like that? Blow more bubbles? Just because a cop says not to do doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it. If the government/police told you that it's not safe to be walking out passed dark and that you could be a pre-curser to commit violence and would be arrested on suspicion to commit violence and murder etc... - would you stop going out at night? Would it be fair for them to arrest you for going out at night?

What Bubbles did was an abuse of power. That entire day was an abuse of power. Not all police are like that but let me tell you from experience some police are lazy ******** who would rather not do any work and take joy in hurting society/average citizen.

On the other hand, big ups to firefighters who are always training even in their downtown. It's unrealistic how much they have to go through on a monthly basis.

To some, Officer Bubbles redeemed himself when he identified 3 other officers (which led to them being investigated). Whether or not he would've done it if the whole bubbles thing didn't go viral is irrelevant, imo. It's also said that they would've been identified at some point, but I still think that's irrelevant.

He clearly stated if a bubble touches him she will be arrested. Weather you like it or not, a bubble being blown by her and touching him is concidered indirect assault. Just like if someone were to throw an object at you or spit on you. He could have requested it in a more professional manor though.

Love how people jump all over officers like that. He was obviously not having a very good day and being pushed to his limits. Everyone in law enforcement was working 12 hour shifts every single day of the g20. No one is perfect 24/7.

He clearly stated if a bubble touches him she will be arrested. Weather you like it or not, a bubble being blown by her and touching him is concidered indirect assault. Just like if someone were to throw an object at you or spit on you. He could have requested it in a more professional manor though.

Love how people jump all over officers like that. He was obviously not having a very good day and being pushed to his limits. Everyone in law enforcement was working 12 hour shifts every single day of the g20. No one is perfect 24/7.

Maybe its just me but I saw the g20 as a systemic and grevious violation of the constitution rights of Canadians, a bad day isn't exactly how I would describe any part of it.

I would also point out that while the assault provision can be interpreted that way, it is a ridiculous interpretation. That essentially means that anyone that walked by you is assaulting you because they would displace air and that air would hit you, even though you can't feel it.

Last edited:
Maybe its just me but I saw the g20 as a systemic and grevious violation of the constitution rights of Canadians, a bad day isn't exactly how I would describe any part of it.

I would also point out that while the assault provision can be interpreted that way, it is a ridiculous interpretation. That essentially means that anyone that walked by you is assaulting you because they would displace air and that air would hit you, even though you can't feel it.

He said they would be arrested, never said they'd ever see trial.

A bubble machine would become a prohibited dirty bomb with that kind of mindset. C'mon raf, back to planet reality here please.

What do you think she could've possibly done from that moment till she was put in the back of the truck with all those police around with her being exposed like that? Blow more bubbles? Just because a cop says not to do doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it. If the government/police told you that it's not safe to be walking out passed dark and that you could be a pre-curser to commit violence and would be arrested on suspicion to commit violence and murder etc... - would you stop going out at night? Would it be fair for them to arrest you for going out at night?

What Bubbles did was an abuse of power. That entire day was an abuse of power. Not all police are like that but let me tell you from experience some police are lazy ******** who would rather not do any work and take joy in hurting society/average citizen.

On the other hand, big ups to firefighters who are always training even in their downtown. It's unrealistic how much they have to go through on a monthly basis.

He specifically tells her , if she wants to bait the police and the bubbles gets in the other officers eyes she will be arrested. That's when she should of stopped, but as usual protestors want to cause **** and cry about being arrested later. If you poke a bear you're going to get mauled, she was poking the bear. Not saying she did anything else in between the gaps because I wasn't there, but we don't know that for sure, maybe she took a shot at the female cop, maybe she exhibited violent behaviour ie, yelling, swearing maybe even threatening them. All I'm saying is , they should show the entire video, not just the parts they want us to see. They are a useless news agency. In the end, those protestors went there to cause trouble, and then cried like babies after being arrested. It may be a right to protest, but it must be done in a lawful and peaceful manner. There is no excuse for breaking the law, no matter how minor it is.

We have a constitution?!

96532.gif

Last edited:
The whiole G20 thing went over the top, BUT... suppose she had mixed some other irritant into the bubbles? what if they werent just soap? soap in the eyes hurts enough.
The protesters that went carrying bats/pipes/bags of rocks and yes bubbles went looking for confrontation, and they found some.

Do I think the officer could have behaved differently? you go stare down a mob when you have no idea what they are carrying as offensive weapons and report back how you handle the situation.

A bubble machine would become a prohibited dirty bomb with that kind of mindset. C'mon raf, back to planet reality here please.
Sure thing hun, what's that...oh sure I'll bring a bottle of bubble to blow in your face. Sound like you like liquids coming towards your face;)

Back
Top Bottom