Norway: Syrian "refugees" found with... | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Norway: Syrian "refugees" found with...

"rape world" and google will even auto fill "rape world statistics".

interesting list. Canada is above India.
India has been characterised as one of the "countries with the lowest per capita rates of rape".[130] The National Crime Records Bureau of India suggests a reported rape rate of 2 per 100,000 people, much lower than reported rape incidence rate statistics for many nations tracked by the United Nations

I wouldn't even if I had the room, it would be nuisance to me. But I don't want to turn my backs on people who I can help, that's why I support the process.

Well, think of the health care workers, Mental healthcare staff. It is going to be more of a nuisance to us/them. In the real time situation, expect longer wait times for emergency, urgent and routine healthcare service and response times for EMS. Just saying. BTW you said IF YOU CAN HELP? How can you help if you don't offer room and board? You are a hypocrite by saying you "support the process" but don't actually do anything. If you disagree with what I just called you out on. PM me and let me know what you did financially to support these parasites that are entering Canada.

Fastr1 you only support taxpayers supporting your welfare attitude. I have no respect for you.

"rape world" and google will even auto fill "rape world statistics".

interesting list. Canada is above India.

Because it is not reported. In Canada there are so many false accusations of rape it makes statistics insignificant. I guess we have more cases of woman being stoned to death also. Just routine activity in Muslim counties so it goes unreported,

Last edited:
Well, think of the health care workers, Mental healthcare staff. It is going to be more of a nuisance to us/them. In the real time situation, expect longer wait times for emergency, urgent and routine healthcare service and response times for EMS. Just saying. BTW you said IF YOU CAN HELP? How can you help if you don't offer room and board? You are a hypocrite by saying you "support the process" but don't actually do anything. If you disagree with what I just called you out on. PM me and let me know what you did financially to support these parasites that are entering Canada.

Fastr1 you only support taxpayers supporting your welfare attitude. I have no respect for you.
I could agree or disagree with you and then reply to you in PM, in public, or not at all. You're not going to dictate my method of response. You presume that I have to defend my honour since you "called me out" but that's as ridiculous as the old glove slapped in the face, or double-dog dare. Why should I care what you think of me?

More importantly, why would you make this about me at all? Not everything can be broken down to a question of individual choice. Except for those few individuals well-off enough to be able to sponsor a refugee on their own, the process of accommodating refugees is a societal effort. If you don't believe in social support systems (instead calling it "taxpayers supporting the welfare attitude"), that's your problem, not mine. I back up my support for the system through my vote and political engagement, through discussions like this online, in person, in a survey once, and through other community activities that are none of your business because again, this isn't about me.

I'm sure you can probably find a way to parse what I just explained into a form that makes you think of me as a hypocrite. Go ahead. I won't lose any sleep over it. All it would tell me is you're evading the topic by trying to pigeonhole it into a question of individual choice which it isn't. If you don't believe in social systems, then you probably shouldn't try to discuss them.

If I come across the evidence (not proof) again, I'll post it here.
but you said it was facts. If you can't prove it then it is not fact

Cbc has a story out today about a Syrian mother - Zaneb Adri Abu-Rutki who is complaining of being left in a hotel for 11 days.

"We feel like we are just trapped in a prison", and although it was a choice to come to Canada (and right lol), it wasn't what they expected.

Ungrateful woman. Feel free to pay your way out of this country. I hope like hell something was lost in translation.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/...rning/syrian-refugees-hotel-toronto-1.3418220

Cbc has a story out today about a Syrian mother - Zaneb Adri Abu-Rutki who is complaining of being left in a hotel for 11 days.

"We feel like we are just trapped in a prison", and although it was a choice to come to Canada (and right lol), it wasn't what they expected.

Ungrateful woman. Feel free to pay your way out of this country. I hope like hell something was lost in translation.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/...rning/syrian-refugees-hotel-toronto-1.3418220
Read the whole article. Typical Government stupidity. They shipped more people in than they can handle, and won't let the public help. Forming the inevitable two tier system, and having the Government's refugees as virtual prisoners, doesn't look good on us.

Read the whole article. Typical Government stupidity. They shipped more people in than they can handle, and won't let the public help. Forming the inevitable two tier system, and having the Government's refugees as virtual prisoners, doesn't look good on us.

"...Some of the 85 government-sponsored refugees say they're not getting much help, and would rather go back to their refugee camps in Jordan and Lebanon. ..."

They should be on the next plane out and their hotel rooms given to the next in line.

I did read it. Even if there is a nightmare of logistics this is not how someone shows gratitude. Seriously, 10 or 11 days in a hotel - oh the horror!

Private or gov sponsored, all would be welcomed heartily by me, except when you whine about your fortunes. Then go back and let someone else come who will be happy.

"...Some of the 85 government-sponsored refugees say they're not getting much help, and would rather go back to their refugee camps in Jordan and Lebanon. ..."

They should be on the next plane out and their hotel rooms given to the next in line.

Oh no, but Mr. Prime Minister promised to bring so many in, so they did.

The paperwork is a nightmare, so there may not be any in line yet,
especially if some want to go back now.

There is lots of help available, but the typical government bureaucracy is preventing it from being used. These people have some first world problems now as well as the old ones.

I did read it. Even if there is a nightmare of logistics this is not how someone shows gratitude. Seriously, 10 or 11 days in a hotel - oh the horror!

Exactly. They're coming from this:

GettyImages-495428055.0.jpg

and this:

2420AB3C00000578-0-image-a-27_1418900079164.jpg

to a safe, secure haven and after just over a week in a hotel some are complaining their kids can't go out and play and they need a house. WTF?

This fellow is exactly the opposite. He understands that safety and security (etc) are what seekers of refuge are after:

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/01/04/syrian-refugees-housed-in-toronto-hotel-just-happy-to-be-here

The thankless ones should pack their bags.

Hey, Canadians love to gripe. If you need proof, just listen to yourselves.

Since they've taken things to the next level and are griping about the government,
and the way it's doing things wrong, we should just bypass the system,
and give them their citizenship today.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom