North York Riders, Let's RIDE... | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Riders, Let's RIDE...

It's fine. Might be kinda hard to ride 2 bikes though.

sorry guys, i never made it out wed night, my gf/ex just got back from overseas and demanded i saw her ... lol, hope in can meet up very soon with ya'll

Dave

new to gtam and looking to ride during daylight hours and no highways for secnic rides around gta. when do you guys meet and where in north york? thanks. please PM too.

anyone want to ride tonight in the North East part of North York? won't be a hardcore ride as i just had some eye surgey done yesterday

pm or post on here

Dave

hey,
This is my first time posting on this site as i just joined. Im in toronto at Markham Rd and Lawrence but willing to commute for a nice ride. let me know if your interested.

Thanks,
Dave

Noob here (ninja 250)... I'll ride tomorrow (Tuesday sept. 20th) till sunset ( M1 only )or even just meet up with a few ppl at a Timmies....

I'll be out and about racking up KM's around 6:00 - 8:00 I'll check the thread and see if anyone wants to meet up

Noob here (ninja 250)... I'll ride tomorrow (Tuesday sept. 20th) till sunset ( M1 only )or even just meet up with a few ppl at a Timmies....

I'll be out and about racking up KM's around 6:00 - 8:00 I'll check the thread and see if anyone wants to meet up

I might be up for a ride tomorrow...let me know where....I'll be in the parkway mall area in the evening

Will be there at 7:00.

Back
Top Bottom