North York Riders, Let's RIDE... | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Riders, Let's RIDE...

Yes, it was a very good ride today. There were 4 of us. Thanks to Mahonah, LeMotorcycleRider and ...Kel on the ZX6R. Plans for tomorrow are not set, but any riding will need to be after 2:00pm. Any ideas? ...pass 'em along.

And thank you to all who joined us! :thumbleft:

MR

If all goes well with me tomorrow I'll be there again.

I'll check in morning to see if there are plans in the works.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey LeMotorcycleRider, glad you picked up some new and good tips. Practice makes you better. Definitely happy that you didn't panic on the route. There are other places and roads to discover. If you are up for another ride, we'd be glad for you to join us.

BTW, LeMotorcycleRider is a Kawi 300 rider, new to riding this year. Congratulations on the courage challenge you've taken on today!

MR

Maybe we can get LeMotorcycleRider to lead by the end of the season. ;-)

Missed today's ride though interested in a Sunday Afternoon Ride.

This is a plan in the works, but it is not set as yet: Sunday, May 25th at 2:30pm to meet at Tim Horton's in Scarborough at Morningside & Sheppard. I will confirm or decline this plan by tomorrow morning 9:00am.

BTW KGB, what type of riding are you looking forward to?

MR

Maybe we can get LeMotorcycleRider to lead by the end of the season. ;-)

It is possible. :)

BTW , the ride is on today for 2:30pm at Tim Horton's in Scarborough at Morningside & Shepard.

See you all there who wish to join in.

MR

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

can you post the actual address of the meet location... Im not familiar with the ares.

By the way I'll be joining the this ride.

Thx

What up dudes and dudettes. .
I'm at Bayview and steels.. down for meeting cool chaps and riding out sometime during the week.

I have to do those roads up by Roddick in Markham Turn Centre area. which you promoted them to me last week. I'll have to do them on my own as they are in one of the prime urban zones of York Region.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

Hey could you elaborate on the Roddick turn Centre area?

I work over there and have been looking for twisties in the area.

Thanks

Hey Riders,

I'm totally new to this site and have been riding solo for a year. I decided to check out group rides and interested in joining for a ride today.

Looks like I'll be able to make the ride today. See you all there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Please do join if you wish. We'll meet in 25 minutes from now.
Remember to be gas-filled and there will be about 30 min to fill your belly (or sweet-tooth) before the ride.

For more information, please browse through the forum blogs over the past 2 weeks to 'catch-up'.

See you all shortly...

MR

I might be a little late but wait for me. I have to go make a quick delivery on the way there.

Was on Twyn Rivers going home after a ride with a friend, saw a group of mostly sports bikes and thought must have been you guys. Looks like a nice size group. Will try joining next week if possible. What roads do you guys usually ride?

sorry boys, missed saturday.. got stuck riding 2up with the lady... argh... next time. Mahonah has seen me ride before... im the one with the RSV4.

Back
Top Bottom