Newb Passenger looking for Ride-alongs | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newb Passenger looking for Ride-alongs

Where abouts do you live @napster90 - and would u consider your self small medium or large these are important must-knows - depending on the conditions I might take u for a ride lol.

Extra large.... short & stubby. Could barely touch the peds.

Apparently I have a big head too. 22 inches in circumference.

gentlemen, I gave her a ride around the area and it was all good times, she's a great person.

This is too fishy. If I was a betting man, I'd say before Ellie harvested Jolly's organs, she interrogated his password out of him.

RIP in piece JollyGreenGiant

1.me likey 2. Me really likey 3. If u can ride thejollygreengiants bike....you MIGHT just be able to ride mine - I take it slow and steady. Skill testing question: You like burritos or Boston pizza ?

This is too fishy. If I was a betting man, I'd say before Ellie harvested Jolly's organs, she interrogated his password out of him.

RIP in piece JollyGreenGiant

What...You're shorter than 5'3" or very slender so you're afraid I'll clobber you?

1.me likey 2. Me really likey 3. If u can ride thejollygreengiants bike....you MIGHT just be able to ride mine - I take it slow and steady. Skill testing question: You like burritos or Boston pizza ?

You sound kind of scary... mind sharing age, height, ride, years of experience before we continue?

I like sushi....does that help?

Last edited:
Reminds me of MSN chat days. ASL lol. 26.5'11" ( I like to think 6') and it's not the years of experience - but the amount of experience in the years ;p

What...You're shorter than 5'3" or very slender so you're afraid I'll clobber you?

How do you think I'd ride a dirtbike and be only 5'3"?

And you probably got JollyG with a surprise attack.

RIP in peace in peace Mr. Jolly

Reminds me of MSN chat days. ASL lol. 26.5'11" ( I like to think 6') and it's not the years of experience - but the amount of experience in the years ;p

Well you're only missing 2 inches. Grow an Afro... problem solved. Now years of experience... you have to come clean.

How do you think I'd ride a dirtbike and be only 5'3"?

And you probably got JollyG with a surprise attack.

RIP in peace in peace Mr. Jolly

Well Slow&steady is only 5'11", but still likes to pretend he's 6'. Your own bias may distort your perception of reality.

*I think you mean 1 inch. But I wouldn't say I'm missing any inches at all. Just saying :D
30,000kmworth of experience. Is that enough @napster90

*I think you mean 1 inch. But I wouldn't say I'm missing any inches at all. Just saying :D

Not missing any, just got that solid, angry inch eh?? Lol

You sound new to my thread. You might want to reread some of my posts... no funny business, no salty innuendo. And yes you are missing an inch.

Any track experience? Ever ridden with a passenger? How many CC does your bike have?

Last edited:
This thread is getting weird.

But someone mentioned sushi. I like sushi.

Hahaa that's disappointing... I'm not sure about hanging out. The guys here think I'm creepy enough, now I go and start watching them. But please pass the word along and maybe someone will be willing to let me tag along.

If you hang out with guys who ride bikes than you can befriend them and ask them to take you with them.

Isn't it better to actually talk to people first a bit instead of jumping on the back of the motorcycle with a total stranger? It is also better for them as well. I like to know my passengers, at least a little, before I take them anywhere.

Isn't it better to actually talk to people first a bit instead of jumping on the back of the motorcycle with a total stranger? It is also better for them as well. I like to know my passengers, at least a little, before I take them anywhere.

Go back a few pages in the thread. Been there, done this. ;)

Back
Top Bottom