New rider from North York | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider from North York

Yugoboss

Hi everyone,

Glad to have found a forum dedicated to GTA riders. I may have seen some of you already in our passings.

I started riding last summer and completed my M2 course with RTI last September. First bike I actually hit the streets with was my Fiance's Ninja 250.

This March I was lucky to find a brand new 2011 Suzuki SV650SA at Suzuki 407 & Yonge. Everything went smoothly with the purchase and I jumped all over the $7k sale price. Been riding around downtown to work (can't beat free parking), my neighbourhood, with friends, you name it I've been riding it just to get more experience.

I'm loving my Suzy and I'd safely classify it as the ultimate "beginner big boys bike". My buddy who's been riding about 10 years and now has a 2008 ZX10 used to own an SV650 as his first bike and he couldn't speak more highly of it. Everyday out on the road I feel my confidence growing as I'm able to do more and more with the bike.

I'm around the DVP & Eglinton area so hit me up on here if you're ever in the area.

George

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Hi guys... i'm a new person and a new rider in Canada. I just passed my M2 test, but i still have M1 until 29th of June. So, i'm riding only during day time which is really disappointing. I bought Suzuki sv650sa 2011 about two weeks ago. I really enjoy this bike, very easy to handle and it got enough power too. I was riding in Russia for 2 years Suzuki B-king and few weeks i was riding cbr600 before i moved here. Actually, i wanted to buy Suzuki B-king, but unfortunetlly this bike is delivered to Canada and i am planning to swith to sport bikes later. I live in North York , near Finch and Don Mills. Right now, looking for riders to ride in group. If anyone wants ride im free everyday after 3pm. Artem

Hi everyone,

Glad to have found a forum dedicated to GTA riders. I may have seen some of you already in our passings.

I started riding last summer and completed my M2 course with RTI last September. First bike I actually hit the streets with was my Fiance's Ninja 250.

This March I was lucky to find a brand new 2011 Suzuki SV650SA at Suzuki 407 & Yonge. Everything went smoothly with the purchase and I jumped all over the $7k sale price. Been riding around downtown to work (can't beat free parking), my neighbourhood, with friends, you name it I've been riding it just to get more experience.

I'm loving my Suzy and I'd safely classify it as the ultimate "beginner big boys bike". My buddy who's been riding about 10 years and now has a 2008 ZX10 used to own an SV650 as his first bike and he couldn't speak more highly of it. Everyday out on the road I feel my confidence growing as I'm able to do more and more with the bike.

I'm around the DVP & Eglinton area so hit me up on here if you're ever in the area.

George

Hey, is your fiancé they one I helped out when she was stalled out on Bermondsey by the Timmies? I helped to push her up onto the sidewalk and outta traffic. If so, I'm the one who lives in the same complex and I'm no longer bikeless so we'll have to go for a ride soon!

EDIT: It was a black Ninja 250 that I helped.

Back
Top Bottom