New Game - Top the previous post-WOW! The power of make up- Joe Bass's girlfriend??? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Game - Top the previous post-WOW! The power of make up- Joe Bass's girlfriend???

It's not too late! Are you sure??
They say you should at least try something once. Since all my hobbies are considered dangerous, I thought I'd make another gamble

Is this how the game works?

[video=youtube_share;1v38I_LfAIo]http://youtu.be/1v38I_LfAIo[/video]
Ahhhh, wtf??

They say you should at least try something once. Since all my hobbies are considered dangerous, I thought I'd make another gamble

There's dangerous and then there's dangerous. Know the difference and conduct yourself accordingly.

please stick to the thread topic
thx :)

so this covers the makeup
but how about the
fake:
hair
lips
butts (padding)
breasts (padding)
spanxs (suck the fat in), lol
eye lashes
nails

...and some men "hide" behind a baseball hat...maybe credit fake side with a Joe Bass purple bike
8 fakes vs. "1" :lmao:

Nah, this is wayyyy more fun than bashing chicks.

However motorcycle site, bunch of balls, your thread, your rules. Carry on I will exit stage left (to take off my make-up of course)

However motorcycle site, bunch of balls, your thread, your rules. Carry on I will exit stage left (to take off my make-up of course)
Don't take it too personal. There's some good women out there. I am getting married to a younger one, so hopefully I can groom her

Back to the game:

[video=youtube_share;2GeF7A05zQ8]http://youtu.be/2GeF7A05zQ8[/video]

Who is bashing chics? It's simple videos showing women have many ways to conceal reality.
It's simple videos of how women use makeup/products now to essentially change what they really look like.
No different than the comments about guys leaving their helmets on or using baseball caps all the time. Maybe some guys wear spanx to hide their fat.
It is what it is...just don't make a crying video after constantly being dumped or not being called back...why can't I find a guy/girl:lmao:

Isn't it all psychological? Some 3's think they're hot and some 9's think they need a beauty top up. In most before/after pics I find the before pic more appealing. Why? Desperation, low self esteem and validation seeking thru glam is tiresome in it's banality. And projecting high maintanence. That's why I don't like overchrome or 12 layers of clear coat.

dont go, its important to have a female POV on this

you gotta agree that some of these videos are crazy tho, I wouldn't be able to recognize some of these women without makeup if I were to meet them with make up on

dont go, its important to have a female POV on this

you gotta agree that some of these videos are crazy tho, I wouldn't be able to recognize some of these women without makeup if I were to meet them with make up on

see bold, exactly.
However, maybe we can head over to a makeup site, bunch of vaginas...and discuss further:lmao:

Isn't it all psychological? Some 3's think they're hot and some 9's think they need a beauty top up. In most before/after pics I find the before pic more appealing. Why? Desperation, low self esteem and validation seeking thru glam is tiresome in it's banality. And projecting high maintanence. That's why I don't like overchrome or 12 layers of clear coat.

Uhm, did you see some of those before pics...good God man...are you off your meds again or broke your glasses (lost your contacts):D
btw- clear your inbox

see bold, exactly.
However, maybe we can head over to a makeup site, bunch of vaginas...and discuss further:lmao:

I'm sure we would be welcomed with open arms

nothing wrong with trying to enhance your looks, its just that women have a lot more that they can use in that department, make up, heals, hair extension, fake eye lashes, fake nails and thats the things we know about..........

Kinda reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kNUDTyEgj4

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom