Need a new chain! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need a new chain!

gixxeranyone

I need to replace my chain. Anyone have a reccomendation on chains, or what is a reasonable amount to spend on a good chain? Simply for street use, no track.

I need to replace my chain. Anyone have a reccomendation on chains, or what is a reasonable amount to spend on a good chain? Simply for street use, no track.
I've had good luck with D.I.D chains.I find they generally last longer than the equivelant RK chains and are only slightly more expensive.I've always gotten my chain and sprockets from sprocketcenter.com . As for sprockets, Afam are by far the best.With shipping and duties a sprocket and chain kit will set you back about $230.I dont think you will find a set tht cheap in Toronto.

Last edited:
I've had good luck with D.I.D chains.I find they generally last longer than the equivelant RK chains and are only slightly more expensive.I've always gotten my chain and sprockets from sprocketcenter.com . As for sprockets, Afam are by far the best.With shipping and duties a sprocket and chain kit will set you back about $230.I dont think you will find a set tht cheap in Toronto.

try Glen @ Flying squirrel motorcycle

From my experience if you can afford the extra buy a D.I.D chain,they tend to stretch the least and best quaility.

I got a sweet deal on my last D.I.D. from Robert at Pannon. Give him a call.

rosey toes sells d i d chains, installed, while you watch,for only 220$ taxes in. 416-241-2523

Back
Top Bottom