Need a ***** and giggles ride for tomorrow....aaaaand, GO. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need a ***** and giggles ride for tomorrow....aaaaand, GO.

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
I've got all day tomorrow until 6PM to ride and am looking for something new and interesting to go check out somewhere in Ontario...or NY...or wherever.. Something in the 200-600KM range would be good, but shorter/longer fine as well if it's particularly interesting.

And...go.

Where does the ride start?

89fb37936bbb57e55629d2def9fead65_a38fbbb1fa2cea6a.jpg
pop a wheelie:cool:

Where does the ride start?

East side of the GTA, Clarington area.

Thanks for that suggestion Trials, but after the breakdown during the test ride I'd probably be late for my evening commitment. ?

Joking aside, I'll keep that one in mind. ;)

Edit: Whoops, doesn't start till 2PM. Won't work timewise unfortunately.

Treat yourself to lunch here - not a bad there and back

d5f30302-04fb-455f-ad67-af6ff0458caa.jpg

or further - 356 each way ...hour for lunch and a visit.
Lunch is terrific.

Treat yourself to lunch here - not a bad there and back

Hmm...awesome, except for the inevitable sit in traffic getting out to the east side of the city again on the return.

Well, and having to leave at 5AM if I don't want to sit in it all the way across the city on the way to, either.

Being on the east side of Toronto is love/hate - I know plenty would like be in my shoes, but unfortunately anything west of me is a time or frustration commitment when it comes to the traffic.

Going east and down 81 = 584KM that way.

I'd totally do a 1200KM day for a ***** and giggles thing, but I have to be in Bowmanville at 6:30PM tomorrow.

I'll keep that one in my back pocket though for a weekend day ride...or maybe an overnighter with my wife. Thanks.

Diefenbunker

lots of nice roads there and back

*Awesome* suggestion, but I've been there twice.

But....it was really cool and I always wanted to do the "wander around by yourself" routine after the official tour ends.

Hmmm.

Keep em coming everyone. ;)

BTW, for anyone who's never been there, take this suggestion and go...it's really cool...

I might pass you if you're doing Diefenbunker.

407 both ways

~$100.00 by the time I go out and return.

On that principal I give the middle finger to the 407 and refuse to use it.

Yeah ouch.. Mount Tremblant ??

Been there about 3 or 4 times as well LOL.

Anyhow, I’d decided to go to Ottawa to have lunch with a friend. Then I hit the snooze button and accidentally became one with the pillow again until far too late to make that happen.

Anyhow, I did get out riding for a good part of the day. And did something completely different ?

E9633F3F-5BC8-41F0-B679-F76076CC6781.jpeg

You rode Ganaraska forest on a harley? :cool:

Somebody here did it on an R6 a while ago.

I grew up riding in the dirt long before my first street bike, and as I’ve often said here, my bike is just a chunk of metal I use to put smiles on my face, not a show piece or anthropomorphisized child or something.

I’m not scared to get it dirty or put a little scratch on it or something. I’m not saving it for the next guy.

I actually quite enjoyed it. Made me want a dirt bike again honestly.

We stayed on the roads however of course. As much as some of the trails off into the forest looked appealing I know the limits of my bike. ;)

Back
Top Bottom