my 2nd ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

my 2nd ride

KimiG

i was on the kawa zxr6 this time and man was i cool :cool:..:D..
its nothing like the 150 from last week...all that power, all that weight :mad:...its so heavy! my poor little hands and feet! they hurt so bad! but it was all worth it tho :cool:...didnt help that it was a stunt bike, with a stunt clutch, my fingers turned red from the strain, and everything is so much more sensitive! I definitely agree that a 600 should not be a starter bike, there is no room for error. I proved that when i was applying the front brake but i did it incorrectly so while squeezing the brake, i kinda pulled back the gas too much and it did the revving thing :eek: its a good thing i had the clutch down and an instructor nearby else that would have been certain injury. will upload pic soon :D

IMG00672-20110709-1746.jpg

Last edited:
i was on the kawa zxr6 this time and man was i cool :cool:..:D..
its nothing like the 150 from last week...all that power, all that weight :mad:...its so heavy! my poor little hands and feet! they hurt so bad! but it was all worth it tho :cool:...didnt help that it was a stunt bike, with a stunt clutch, my fingers turned red from the strain, and everything is so much more sensitive! I definitely agree that a 600 should not be a starter bike, there is no room for error. I proved that when i was applying the front brake but i did it incorrectly so while squeezing the brake, i kinda pulled back the gas too much and it did the revving thing :eek: its a good thing i had the clutch down and an instructor nearby else that would have been certain injury. will upload pic soon :D

View attachment 25383

Nice picture, really miss that riding spot.....You look better on that bike with the LIME paint job more then Cutter! lol

Nice picture, really miss that riding spot.....You look better on that bike with the LIME paint job more then Cutter! lol

tnx...its really good for stunting n stuff man, even superman was there on saturday doing some stunts...yeh, the colors look way better on me:lmao:poor cutter

Sweet ride! I'm glad you're having a blast on it. Now don't go hooliganing on it too soon :cool:

Sweet ride! I'm glad you're having a blast on it. Now don't go hooliganing on it too soon :cool:

lol tnx but hardly...im having a hard enough time doing turns in 1st gear...there will be no joy rides anytime soon, my arms & legs hurt lol

lol tnx but hardly...im having a hard enough time doing turns in 1st gear...there will be no joy rides anytime soon, my arms & legs hurt lol

Ok, but you better wait at least a week before you start :D

has GTAM set up shop in jamaica too? lol

Im not sure how she found the site, but I am repping the GTAM sticker on my bike in Jamaica
15.jpg

Kim, where in JA was that picture taken? I've been on the roads in JA, in a car. Spent most of my time in Old Harbour Bay. Can't even begin to imagine riding a motorcycle on those roads :)

Ride safe and walk good! ;)

Kim, where in JA was that picture taken? I've been on the roads in JA, in a car. Spent most of my time in Old Harbour Bay. Can't even begin to imagine riding a motorcycle on those roads :)

Ride safe and walk good! ;)

Hey Skitta...thats actually @ the Palisadoes Go Kart Track out by the Airport. Some roads are very rider friendly but if ur in an unfamiliar area, i find that if u keep ur speed moderate, u'll be fine...i've never been to Old Harbour Bay actually and its a bit embarassing since im Jamaican lol...I'm a Kingstonian and sometimes i travel to Clarendon or Manchester...thats about it :)

keep safe as well and ride on :cool:

Back
Top Bottom