Mv Augusta GTA? | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mv Augusta GTA?

Why do you want this bike? It is just a paint job , not worth waiting for. Buy an RC or a regular one . They are available now

MV limited edition model representing the union of both brands, not just a paint job.

Like being member of the mile high club, just a few can brag about it

I just installed the QD exhaust on my wife's bike; it sounds and looks amazing, what a difference. The Brutale is more of a handful than the Tuono, it wants to wheelie all the time. Crazy bike.

26052831425_927ac2f6b4_o.jpg

I just installed the QD exhaust on my wife's bike; it sounds and looks amazing, what a difference. The Brutale is more of a handful than the Tuono, it wants to wheelie all the time. Crazy bike.

PHOTO

BOUKOpH.png

MV limited edition model representing the union of both brands, not just a paint job.

Like being member of the mile high club, just a few can brag about it

MV F3RC is limited to 350 all models , 250 are 800cc, signed by the WSS racers, WSS paint job, and has AMG stickers on it too as well as many other things that come with it , plaque,tail tidy,cover,paddock stand and Bosch 9 ecu with anti raise rear wheel control. The yellow bike is just a paint job . Not sure why you think that's more desirable than this

Last edited:
MV F3RC is limited to 350 all models , 250 are 800cc, signed by the WSS racers, WSS paint job, and has AMG stickers on it too as well as many other things that come with it , plaque,tail tidy,cover,paddock stand and Bosch 9 ecu with anti raise rear wheel control. The yellow bike is just a paint job . Not sure why you think that's more desirable than this

PHOTO

The RC is a gorgeous bike, inspired by track models, I know.

The AMG is attractive because it's a unique model, 300 production run. I'm sure they will throw in a few goodies. Only 4 coming to Canada.

Last edited:
Well, the dealership is strongly advocating for MV and are asking me to be patient, for the bike will come into production in April and I will be riding it just at the turn of summer.

If push comes to shove, they have this 2016 in stock:

JTZKNSR.jpg

This one is good enough for me, BTW its a 2014. If I had a choice today, it would be the F3 800 RC

That looks absolutely gorgeous

Did the bike come with the red frame or did you paint it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That looks absolutely gorgeous

Did the bike come with the red frame or did you paint it?

It came like that, red frame and matte gray.

MV also has some of the nicest aftermarket parts. Here is the Steering damper.

16885914489_a47cbf29f1_o.jpg

Wow... Simply a beautiful bike. Built to a spec; not a pricepoint.

These bikes are pure unadulterated sex.

Where's that black 2014 F3 available at?

That Veteq bike is simply gorgeous, the Italians just have design sense the Japanese will never get. The steering damper looks like jewelry.

El Cockblock, I'd park that AMG model in my office and just stare at it all day long. And I would stay on the list to get one.

Love the guys with the Kawi H project and the Yami 1 touting specs, who cares? These bikes are special.

It's a 2016

I'm 99% sure the 2016 F3 800 has a black engine, black lower fairings and the decals on the rear and gas tank were only red in 2014. The only year to have the silver lower fairings was 2014.

I'm 99% sure the 2016 F3 800 has a black engine, black lower fairings and the decals on the rear and gas tank were only red in 2014. The only year to have the silver lower fairings was 2014.
I'm just going by the earlier post that stated it was a 2016

Back
Top Bottom