Muzik night in shooting | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muzik night in shooting

Stop with the broad brush strokes , I'm from the gun crowd and many of us love and enjoy seeing bears. And reading a glock is useless is like reading a Ford vehicles cant get you to work. Glock is just a brand name, not a caliber.
If your GF is nervous, stay out of grizzly territory, have hiking bells, don't cook meat products on the trail and look at the postings at most trail heads where they post bear sightings. DO NOT consider a gun, they are not for you.

This

Im pretty new to Gun ownership but it sounds like Daught is suggesting gun owners go out of their way to have confrontations with animals and shoot them. Unless specifically hunting for said animal all the hunters i know love nature and are all avid conservationist as well as being very knowledgable about outdoors.

Also relevant
BUYCQ_tCAAA0JYk.jpg-large.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not saying it's the best option, but if a Glock can take down a moose, it can take down a bear..
[video=youtube;0h1XlsskYmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h1XlsskYmY[/video]

Glock is a very light and reliable daily carry firearm. Being more of a rifle guy, if I'm not hunting and it was legal, I'd just carry an SBR (short-barreled rifle) in a way that would make a liberal pee his panties :cool:

Unnecessary... and chicken **** move.

Not to be overly sensitive but that video is, verbatim, your basic white cop on black teen shooting. Some people just need to shoot, I guess.

Like the old saying "If your only tool is a hammer then every problem looks like a nail"

Paranoid people that delude themselves into believing they need a gun to defend from the boogey man. Those people scare me as they tend to find boogey men in situations where they don't exist. The old George Zimmerman looking for problems and sure enough they find them.

Like the old saying "If your only tool is a hammer then every problem looks like a nail"

Paranoid people that delude themselves into believing they need a gun to defend from the boogey man. Those people scare me as they tend to find boogey men in situations where they don't exist. The old George Zimmerman looking for problems and sure enough they find them.

Zimmerman is a "special" case (in more ways than one).. Pretty much every other gun owner is more in the "better have it and not need it than need it and not have it" camp. I'd rather trust your garden variety gunnut than a representative of any other population. In a gun club, I can leave $10,000 worth of property unattended while I hit the can or go out for a bite and not worry about any of that kit growing legs. Those who are worried about gun owners doing something crazy are just projecting their own insecurities/issues onto other people.

This

Im pretty new to Gun ownership but it sounds like Daught is suggesting gun owners go out of their way to have confrontations with animals and shoot them. Unless specifically hunting for said animal all the hunters i know love nature and are all avid conservationist as well as being very knowledgable about outdoors.

Also relevant
BUYCQ_tCAAA0JYk.jpg-large.jpeg

I never said they look for confrontation. I just said they are not as careful avoiding it.

I dont cook meat when I backpack, I just eat granola bars :p

I never said they look for confrontation. I just said they are not as careful avoiding it.

I dont cook meat when I backpack, I just eat granola bars :p

Yea but i don't think its true they arn't careful there will always be some people gun owner and not that will will make bad choices but you cant paint all gun owners with that brush.

George Zimmerman is not typical of a gun owner, a rational human, or most armed US citizens. He is however typical of Florida redneck, its a tribe there. Makes Pennsytucky look like Manhattan.
Every gun talk brings up the fringe loonies, Scandinavia and usually a reference to some eastern European state. None of which applies here but makes interesting fodder.

George Zimmerman is not typical of a gun owner, a rational human, or most armed US citizens. He is however typical of Florida redneck, its a tribe there. Makes Pennsytucky look like Manhattan.
Every gun talk brings up the fringe loonies, Scandinavia and usually a reference to some eastern European state. None of which applies here but makes interesting fodder.

Well i think there is a difference between American gun nuts and Canadian gun nuts. American gun nuts on the worst scale are the oath keepers and the militias.

Well i think there is a difference between American gun nuts and Canadian gun nuts. American gun nuts on the worst scale are the oath keepers and the militias.

Well, there are militias and there are militias... On one side you have the guys who take first aid courses, volunteer with search&rescue, fight fires, do post-disaster cleanup, but also train for territorial defence (even though they know the Russians won't invade but it's still fun running drills with guns lol)... Then you have those nutters plotting to carve out a fiefdom, completely take down the government or start a race war. Personally, I got better things to do with my time :) Also I'm pro-carry even though I'd be too lazy to carry most of the time lol

The criminals will always get weapons...

The only reason gun control exists is because the government is afraid the good people , the public may one day wake up and revolt.. That is why it is imperial that the regular normal people have access to guns..

Otherwise it would be the people who make the rules are the only ones with the guns to enforce the rules that they make with no threat of resistance or worry (It has already gotten to that stage) but Do you see the fault in that idea and system?

c52a47218b0ee79911b450c7301be158.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

And for the record I am not pro gun. I wish they were all burnt banned never existed.. But since that is never going to happen.. Then the people must be given And have better access to it for the reasons I mentioned in the post above

And for the record I am not pro gun. I wish they were all burnt banned never existed.. But since that is never going to happen.. Then the people must be given And have better access to it for the reasons I mentioned in the post above

That would put a real damper on 2 cornerstones of Canada's economy - food production and natural resources. In any case, I agree with your general sentiment....

#1: In a just society, law-abiding gun owners will use their guns to protect the society
#2: The only people who should be afraid of the law-abiding gun owners are those whose plans would suffer a negative outcome from #1

That would put a real damper on 2 cornerstones of Canada's economy - food production and natural resources. In any case, I agree with your general sentiment....

#1: In a just society, law-abiding gun owners will use their guns to protect the society
#2: The only people who should be afraid of the law-abiding gun owners are those whose plans would suffer a negative outcome from #1

You can garantee these law-abiding gun owners will stay law-abiding and mentally stable for the entire time that they own these weapons?

It's good tho, we can all sleep easy because you and your mates are here to protect us with your sweet collection of firearms.

You can guarantee these law-abiding Car or heavy equipment owners will stay law-abiding and mentally stable for the entire time that they own these vehicles?

[video=youtube;C4nlcmmt8X0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nlcmmt8X0[/video]

The answer is you cant but if you haven concerns about someone in the possession of firearms you can contact the RCMP
Telephone: 1 800 731-4000
You can also email cfp-pcaf@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

Same as you can contact the MTO if you have concerns with a driver.

Last edited:
I haven't been very good at making myself clear lately, sorry. I was agreeing with your statement.
Because we all know criminals buy guns on record and register them.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk
You mean they didn't have a authorization to transport? I'm stocked!

I asked about the gun since my GF is uneasy about grizzly bears. From what I read a while ago glocks are useless, even against smaller bears. It can actually escalate the situation by making the bear angrier. Maybe the loud noise could help.

They make a flash bang round for a 12ga that works well. If that doesn't work the next shell I have loaded is a sabot.

You can garantee these law-abiding gun owners will stay law-abiding and mentally stable for the entire time that they own these weapons?

It's good tho, we can all sleep easy because you and your mates are here to protect us with your sweet collection of firearms.

Lol, you can also sleep easy because no cop in history ever killed an innocent member of the public, like evvaaaarrrrrrr.... Even though our media likes to sensationalize the occasional wackoid who snaps, the benefits of civilian gun ownership statistically still outweigh the costs even in the US. On our side of the border, the economy couldn't even run without civilians owning guns and many of them have wilderness carry permits too (basically got handguns strapped to their hips). Others use rifles a lot more dangerous (in the wrong hands) than what your Mr. Yo Yo Gangbanga Yo has stuffed down his pants. In the Greater Toronto Area, you have hundreds of thousands of people owning rifles that could get you from a couple of hundreds of meters distance (which is a pretty mundane shot for anyone with a couple of hours of training) and yet you've been sleeping soundly up until now. I'm sorry if I've disturbed your sleep, though :cool: Bottom line: millions of Canadians have owned guns since well before there was a Canada and money spent on gun control could have saved a lot more lives had it been spent on lightning strike prevention.
[video=youtube;KZ9M4d57aX8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9M4d57aX8[/video]
Sleep tight :cool:

I don't want or need a private citizen with a gun to protect me in society thanks. Other than those that only use firearms for sport or collecting I find them quite paranoid and I tend to stay away from armed paranoid people.

I think it would be quite interesting to have a vote in your average society in Canada to see what the answer to that question is too (do I want armed private citizens to protect my society). I suspect that you'd get mixed responses in the U.S. Depending on where you ask too.

Also...if everyone is armed then you're not really protecting anyone are you? You're just equipped to join in a shoot out.

Back
Top Bottom