Motorcycles knocked over on Edward St. | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycles knocked over on Edward St.

*Saw a lady knock over a bike one day while trying to leave an on street parking space.
She tried to drive away, but I stopped her.
The person in this sort of situation, suddenly couldn't speak English.
I got her licence plate and wrote down her physical description.
The rider arrived a few minutes later. I gave him the info and my name and address.
Never heard back so I assume she pled guilty to fail to remain*

There, I 2016 fixed it up for ya.

You didn't fixed the gender identity (lol, I just love the sound of tity) part and possibly wishing to be served in French. I trust a revision c/w apology is in the pipeline?

You didn't fixed the gender identity (lol, I just love the sound of tity) part and possibly wishing to be served in French. I trust a revision c/w apology is in the pipeline?

Hear Hear.. PC for one, PC for all. it's 2016 don't ya know... If you need me, I'll be at shell paying for my gas in a balaclava

My b, I forgot to keep it gender neutral.

*Saw a [insert gender they identify with here] knock over a bike one day while trying to leave an on street parking space.
They tried to roll away, but I stopped them.
The person in this sort of situation, suddenly couldn't speak Klingon.
I got their licence plate and wrote down their physical description.
The rider arrived a few minutes later. I gave them the info and my name and address.
Never heard back so I assume they pled guilty to fail to remain*

The year is stardate 2259.55. In case you forgot what year it is.

My b, I forgot to keep it gender neutral.

*Saw a [insert gender they identify with here] knock over a bike one day while trying to leave an on street parking space.
They tried to roll away, but I stopped them.
The person in this sort of situation, suddenly couldn't speak Klingon.
I got their licence plate and wrote down their physical description.
The rider arrived a few minutes later. I gave them the info and my name and address.
Never heard back so I assume they pled guilty to fail to remain*

The year is stardate 2259.55. In case you forgot what year it is.

Thanks for playing along.

Back
Top Bottom