motorcycle vs car road rage | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycle vs car road rage

Not sure what you'll are reading, but from what I read, the witness and camera guy said the car bumped the bike as it was exiting the HOV lane. Bike was along side and was yelling at the car and got around to the driver's side. That's when the camera started rolling and the rest is seen in the vid. Honestly, if it was me I'd have been tempted to kick the car too.

Chris Taber, the driver who shot the video, says moments before he grabbed his phone, the motorcyclist had also passed him between lanes.

Then, when the Nissan’s driver tried to get out of the carpool lane, he bumped the motorcycle. Traber doesn’t know if it was an accident or on purpose. That’s when the two men started yelling and the biker started kicking the Nissan driver’s door.

Last edited:
Sure if there was others they would have stated it. Had there been a child the media would have pumped that too. All dialog so far leads us that were not present to believe only one person occupied the car. Had the biker not kicked the car would what the car did have been right? I am staying with the car breaking the HOV rules and crossing the lines twice(Both of which he hit someone) set up this entire situation.
You said "You can clearly see a single occupant in a HOV lane crossing the lines". When I asked you to show us you say "if there was others they would have stated it". Who would have stated what? The guy in the camera car, while he was recording?

If you rely on information that isn't in the video to make conclusions about the video, then it's NOT CLEAR from the video! And that's important because the video was all reporters had to go on to begin with.

As for the biker's kick, it was pertinent to the story since it was one of the causal factors in the crash. The presence of a single occupant vehicle in the HOV, even if it was obvious from the video, is totally irrelevant. Just as it's irrelevant if he signaled or not, or was speeding or not. All those things happen every minute of every day without incident, nobody sane can use them as an excuse for acting out against another road user. But a kick to a car at highway speeds is exceptional and is very clearly seen in the video as the trigger that started the domino effect that caused the crash.

None of that removes any responsibility from the driver. But you're trying to excuse the biker and fault the media, which is ridiculous.

Yup. You set me strait. eye for an EYE

zlpLL5R.gif

Yup. You set me strait. eye for an EYE

zlpLL5R.gif
That's a perfect GIF for this story!

By the way, no one is saying what the driver did is right, or fair, or just, in response to the biker's kick. All we're saying is judging only from the video the biker was a ******, and the media reports of his douchery are accurate.

Sure, the driver acted homicidal too. But that's not evident from the video alone, and even with the witness statements it's not obvious. It's a conclusion that requires some assumptions and interpretations which is not the media's responsibility to make for us. They reported the facts, and they did so accurately and fairly.

By the way, no one is saying what the driver did is right, or fair, or just, in response to the biker's kick. All we're saying is judging only from the video the biker was a ******, and the media reports of his douchery are accurate.

Sure, the driver acted homicidal too. But that's not evident from the video alone, and even with the witness statements it's not obvious. It's a conclusion that requires some assumptions and interpretations which is not the media's responsibility to make for us. They reported the facts, and they did so accurately and fairly.

hmmm. biker acted irrationally and criminally, not to mention stupidly; but the car driver acted recklessly and dangerously, lost control of his car trying to hit the biker, and created a **** storm crash scenario. never heard that in the media. great video lmfao

*straight

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

seeing you as an up to date, worldly modern type with purple this; would you tell me what GIF stands for?
Graphics Interchange Format I think is the official term. I think of it as a Groovy Image File ?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Last edited:
Where the fawk is the resident humour contributor Inreb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure exactly what happened but if that was me on the bike i would have left too. Especially if this is in Murica.
Feel sorry for the Escalade? driver. He had nothing to do with this. And that psycho driving the Nissan Sentra.... great driving skills bud. That guy's such a terrible driver its beyond me. He completely lost control of his car just after doing a little left nudge lol. Soooooooooo bad. I can totally picture this guy trying to dodge a deer during a night drive or something. Complete mess!!

I hope everyones ok, and i hope that Sentra driver doesn't ever drive again.

I think you should re-read... particularly Baggsy's post. Maybe he's changed his tune in the last couple pages, but that's pretty much exactly where he stood.

Last edited:
I think you should re-read... particularly Baggsy's post. Maybe he's changed his tune in the last couple pages, but that's pretty much exactly where he stood.
Huh? That's where you think I stood, but that only proves that you don't, which I already knew.

Huh? That's where you think I stood, but that only proves that you don't, which I already knew.

resorting to insult is hardly productive, but that's per usual.

Anyways, from what was filmed, it seems that the car driver could explain his/her actions away as reactions to what was happening around the car, the motorcyclist, not so much.

If the car driver was trying to squish the motorcyclist, they would have been squished, so it definitely wasn't the intention.

Guy on the bike booted the car. Car tried to pull over and stop. Bike got in the way and car had to swerve to avoid. Might be all on the motorcyclist.
Did you see him ram him? If he did, the guy would be dead now.

So what exactly should one take from the highlighted?

Edit for context

Last edited:
resorting to insult is hardly productive, but that's per usual. So what exactly should one take from the highlighted? Edit for context
Sorry, if you feel insulted, it wasn't intended that way. I'm just a little frustrated at the repetitive nature of the conversation.

Please reread it over and over and over. Get someone to explain.
Think like narrow minded people would: "Motorcycle kicks car, then leaves scene as cars blow up and flip. Motorcycles = Bad. Cars = Good."

Who are the police looking for, for a hit and run?

Who didn't get charged at all?

Who went to the rolled over car with water and apologized?

Who allegedly flashed a weapon in one report?

You can then go back and read the quotes that you highlighted.

<spoiler>The car driver did manage to explain away his actions so far. They are looking for the motorcyclist, so at this point, it does seem to be all on him from the police standpoint.</spoiler>

Sorry, I hold bikers to a high standard than cagers. They need to be better to survive and thrive. If not, they should give up the ride for a cage.

Anyways, I'm not going to say any more on this, there shouldn't be anything further for me to say at this point, or I might insult someone, so I won't.

Back
Top Bottom