MOTOMFG Paddock Stand | GTAMotorcycle.com

MOTOMFG Paddock Stand

Cardine

Site Supporter
Does anyone here own one, i have been using mine and have started to notice the horizontal adjustment bolt is starting to bend...

Subscribed!

Another SuperDuke rider is working with Motomfg to get a stand produced for the SD so I'm interested to hear if there's issues.

That sucks to hear about the bolt bending!

I was considering buying one for my M696, but am rethinking this. Cardine, how would you rate the performance overall?

Ok, so let me update this, Sorry it took so long but i usually don't visit the site on the off season.

The MOTOMFG stand works great now, Greg from MotoMFG was amazing, he replaced all of the parts with updated parts (mine was one of the first to be purchased).

The bolt no longer bends (they upgraded from 1/2 inch to 3/8 also the handle was replaced as it was not clearing the rearset proper.

Overall i love the stand, it lifts the bike clear off the ground and i can move it around my garage no problem.

What i am really surprised about was the amazing customer service, greg was awesome.

Thanks MOTOMFG.

Hope this helps....

Last edited:
Motomfg are just across the border in a suburb of Buffalo. I stopped in at Greg's facility and picked up a stand, works great no issues whatsoever, and the finish is fantastic. You can also order direct from him for delivery if you wish, I don't know of any Canadian distributors.

Chinese copy made by sumomoto. Got it for my duck by I've had to machine my own pins. (motomfg didnt make them either). The thing works awesome (fairings off) but haven't figured out a way to connect with fairings on...

Well I bought a Pitbull single swingarm rear stand a month ago and I only found out about this stand a week or so ago... I've decided to just buy the Venom front stand from the Kapsco guys... Can't justify selling the rear stand and then spend $450 on the MOTOMFG stand...

If I could do it all over again though, I will definitely pick the MOTOMFG stand... looks/works awesome!

i am getting one for my 848 soon. ordered and coming soon.

saw another guy with it, he was moving the bike on it efforlessly... really cool stand! The best thing is that it can move around once its on a stand. Can't do that with front and rear stands!

Do you foresee any problems with the suspension or the bike in general by leaving the bike in the position for 3-4 months (all winter)at a time?

Do you foresee any problems with the suspension or the bike in general by leaving the bike in the position for 3-4 months (all winter)at a time?

I don't think there would be a problem. Dirt bikes are always stored unsprung like that and there he's never been any concert with that. If anything it may actually be better for the springs. I was going to get one of these but the manufacturer never replied to my emails. Small company from what I hear

Back
Top Bottom