motoGP/moto2/moto3 Discussion (no links) | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

motoGP/moto2/moto3 Discussion (no links)

Did ****ing Fenati just touch a riders brake handle?! That guy never learns, he has so much talent but my god that should get him a race ban at the very least there is no excuse for that hot-head or not.

Yes, he did.

Last edited:
I suppose you could argue if he lost his wits it would be reckless. :cool:

IMHO a 2 race ban was too leniant.

I suppose you could argue if he lost his wits it would be reckless. :cool:

IMHO a 2 race ban was too leniant.

agreed. rest of the season would have been more appropriate.
going to be awkward next season as fenati is going to be with manzi's current team forward racing...small world in motogp, moto2 / 3.
not to condone fenati's behaviour - but manzi rec'd a 6 grid position backwrds for the earlier clash between fenati and manzi.

fenati would best serve himself if he sincerely apologized and simply came forward and admitted anger had got the best of him. One could reasonably say "he lost it". Im still having problems coming to grips with his actions.

Last edited:
This isn’t his first outrageously stupid act on the track.

His removal from Dorna events should be permanent.

This isn’t his first outrageously stupid act on the track.

His removal from Dorna events should be permanent.

Sounds like the teams themselves are taking matters into their own hands (at least for the next couple of years)

Marinelli has fired him, and sounds like Forward is trying to terminate next year's contract.

Assuming those both happen, I suspect he'll end up riding WSS or Italian Superbike.

Another bad news for Fenati- The federal court ordered the withdrawal of the Ascoli pilot's license, with the consequent suspension of all competitive activities. For Fenati also the obligation to appear at the hearing on September 14th...ciao ciao Fenati!!

Another bad news for Fenati- The federal court ordered the withdrawal of the Ascoli pilot's license, with the consequent suspension of all competitive activities. For Fenati also the obligation to appear at the hearing on September 14th...ciao ciao Fenati!!

That is harsh for such a promising young rider, but some people just never learn and the idea of him doing it again is almost inevitable; this could have killed a rider if he flew over the handle bars onto his neck or just lost control of the bike and colided into a wall at that speed. There is no excuse for what he did, I just wonder what he will do with his life if they remove his ability to compete professionally in other categories, teach at a riding school?

Harsh but wise.
He's had severe self control issues in the past and hasn't learned.

He's young and has made a bunch of money . Lots of time to go to school, learn a skill or trade and start a new career.

Looks like he's going to do okay... :D

pvklc.jpg

That is harsh for such a promising young rider, but some people just never learn and the idea of him doing it again is almost inevitable; this could have killed a rider if he flew over the handle bars onto his neck or just lost control of the bike and colided into a wall at that speed. There is no excuse for what he did, I just wonder what he will do with his life if they remove his ability to compete professionally in other categories, teach at a riding school?

csbk

Back
Top Bottom