MotoGP 2018 | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Rossi has re-signed for 2 years - 2019, 2020

Not sure I agree with this move from Yamaha, but I think it was the best decision all round when factoring business interests.

From a racing standpoint, it would be prudent for Yamaha to get another young rider and put them on a factory bike on a satellite team in 2019.

sent you a pm john your box is full again mate pm me again and ill resend it
cheers
chdr

Not sure I agree with this move from Yamaha, but I think it was the best decision all round when factoring business interests.

From a racing standpoint, it would be prudent for Yamaha to get another young rider and put them on a factory bike on a satellite team in 2019.

nothing wrong with the rossi resigning its a good choice the right choice yamaha does not have a satellite team any more (at this time) and rossi is a top rider consistent top 4-5 finnisher if the bike is right for him
i am not a huge rossi fan but i do respect his talent and consistency and determination and knowledge with set up how many times has he pulled a rabbit out of his a** on race day after a bad qualifying you gotta respect that
cheers
chdr

Agreed. Oh, well, motorsports is a business 6 days out 7 so I'm not surprised as Rossi = $$.

So, with Petrucci looking to fill the Works Ducati (likely alongside Andrea) will JLO head to Suzuki if things don't work out this season? I'd really like to see Jorge do well on Ducati, but he's just too expensive to be under-performing in any cirumstace, so I can see why'd they go for Danillo in the end and have an all Italian Team.

Season is underway, thanks again, JC!

Thanks for the love guys :) All requests for links have been replied to.

MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Qatar and TORRENT are up in both 1080p and 720p.

Had a very exceptional day today that's why such a delay in getting the files up, should be almost instant for the rest of the weekend.

And the new software appears to work flawless. I got an update two days ago, just in time for the start of the first event!

If I have enough motivation I'll go back and re-record all the pre-season testing and get it up too.

Live stream showed zero dropped frames on both the 1080p and 720p streams! NICE!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
MotoGP 2018 - Round 01 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Qatar is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

Enjoy!

Zarco’s bike is sporting a 360 degree camera this weekend. Apparently you can view AND control it with the BT Sports App.

Back
Top Bottom