MotoGP 2018 | Page 43 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

I would appreciate the links to view and download Motogp in a PM.
so i've been gone from here for a while. What happened to the links at feralhosting? The last set of links was from COTA? apparently from reading back a few pages, people are PM'ing links. can someone help me out with FP1 and FP2 from today at Mugello? thanks ahead of time to anyone. p.s. yes i know this is my first post.....i've always been a lurker.

so i've been gone from here for a while. What happened to the links at feralhosting? The last set of links was from COTA? apparently from reading back a few pages, people are PM'ing links. can someone help me out with FP1 and FP2 from today at Mugello? thanks ahead of time to anyone. p.s. yes i know this is my first post.....i've always been a lurker.

No the links are still in the same place. John has just had a busy work schedule and therefore hasn't had the time to upload anything. Hence no updated links and a live stream which is still showing Le Mans. Hopefully he will be able to get some footage up in the coming weeks :)

I would appreciate the links to view and download Motogp in a PM.

PM Sent

Mugello available, I hope it will be updated by the uploader

Last edited:
May I have the latest links, please?

Thanks!

via Tapatalk

hello guys, I have a link that I used last year (GREAT WORK BY THE WAY!!!!!) but it has not been updated since americas GP.
Not sure I have the right link any more...
Can I get the actual link please? thanks!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7B2H0jIAPA

edit-looks like a mechanical problem with the brakes (to me) the front end suddenly dives as if brakes locked on.

Re-up of FP2 summary; Jesus... that is the most brutal high side I have ever seen. His body went limp after he landed and thoughts of Super Sic entered my head, glad he walked away alive.

:cool:

While its not the HRC I hoped he would get alongside Marc, its still good to see Mir coming up next season.

Anyone have a link to FP? I'm not seeing anything on torrents. I'm making due with Asian Road Racing at Suzuka tonight:

[video=youtube;oKClJ0V4WxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKClJ0V4WxY[/video]

Last edited:
FP3 is now live streaming ONLY 720p. Audio/Video sync doesn't look that great, sorry.

motogp_error.png

There will be no announcement before Quali.

Good luck.

Last edited:
hello guys, I have a link that I used last year (GREAT WORK BY THE WAY!!!!!) but it has not been updated since americas GP.
Not sure I have the right link any more...
Can I get the actual link please? thanks!!!!!
Link hasn't changed, not enough time at the moment for previous uploads, only what you can get on the live stream

Links sent to the people asking up to now

Back
Top Bottom