MotoGP 2018 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

For anyone that has DAZN for soccer or NFL, they have Bein Sports, which broadcasts the MotoGP races, including Moto3 and Moto2. It's legit and first month free. $20/mth or $150/yr.

Downside is if you miss the race live there's no rewind or catching up feature,but it's a legit way to watch for decent coin if you also like the other sports it offers.

That is horrible, seriously, how is this permissible in 2018?

You guys love motogp but at the same time way to cheap to subscribe and pay 99eu for the year!

You guys love motogp but at the same time way to cheap to subscribe and pay 99eu for the year!
139.99 E
I just re subscribed today, I find the coverage is better the Bein for close ups of action as i played both feeds at same time to compare.

g`day A9 / john thanks for all you have done over the years for us all i have enjoyed your efforts for few years thanks for all your time effort and late nights you put in and sticking your neck out if there is any way i can help please let me know.....its a sad sad day / start to the season
cheers
chdr

edit : in australia free to air tv channel 10 dose motogp live races. but it's motogp only they do a catch up service its called tenplay if your really stuck you could try it when the season starts.. .... its all legal they are contracted to dorna to play motoGP only in australia on free to air tv .... i have never tried it but it could be a option for those without much cash to spare .. and like the motoGP.com commentary and daryl beattie ..... if you can not find it pm me i'll hook you up with a link ... hope this info helps someone
cheers
chdr

Last edited:
I subscribed to Bein (with Bell Fibe) last year to watch the Moto GP - as someone else said they broadcast Moto3, Moto2 & Moto GP, I think it was $16/month but I can also record the races on the Bell PVR for later viewing as well.
I'll be doing the same again this year, I dont mind paying $16/month to watch what amounts to 19 rounds, or 57 races if you include Moto3 & Moto2 - works out to around $2.80 per race, if you only watch the Moto GP series.
But take into account the same channel also covers all the WSBK rounds & some of the American superbike rounds as well - or they did last year - & the cost is further reduced per race.

I subscribed to Bein (with Bell Fibe) last year to watch the Moto GP - as someone else said they broadcast Moto3, Moto2 & Moto GP, I think it was $16/month but I can also record the races on the Bell PVR for later viewing as well.
I'll be doing the same again this year, I dont mind paying $16/month to watch what amounts to 19 rounds, or 57 races if you include Moto3 & Moto2 - works out to around $2.80 per race, if you only watch the Moto GP series.
But take into account the same channel also covers all the WSBK rounds & some of the American superbike rounds as well - or they did last year - & the cost is further reduced per race.

Sounds reasonable if you can record to watch later. Do they do commercial breaks or broadcast the races straight through? I like having the files to watch on laptop when I'm on the road. BEIN doesn't really work for that.

Sounds reasonable if you can record to watch later. Do they do commercial breaks or broadcast the races straight through? I like having the files to watch on laptop when I'm on the road. BEIN doesn't really work for that.

Each race is straight through but there are lots of commercials before and between races but that's fair.

Does the official MotoGP annual subscription allow you to download races/practice sessions etc? Or is the £££ per year just for live streaming and being able to watch back online?

Does the official MotoGP annual subscription allow you to download races/practice sessions etc? Or is the £££ per year just for live streaming and being able to watch back online?
Online access.

For anyone that has DAZN for soccer or NFL, they have Bein Sports, which broadcasts the MotoGP races, including Moto3 and Moto2. It's legit and first month free. $20/mth or $150/yr.

Downside is if you miss the race live there's no rewind or catching up feature,but it's a legit way to watch for decent coin if you also like the other sports it offers.

how's the quality? is it smooth streaming or is it jagged?

It's been a hell of an era a9. You don't know it, but a lot of seemingly unrelated things started for me because of you when I found you all that time ago. It's been quite a while hasn't it. Thank you for everything

It's been a hell of an era a9. You don't know it, but a lot of seemingly unrelated things started for me because of you when I found you all that time ago. It's been quite a while hasn't it. Thank you for everything
Haha, thanks man. My post has received a lot of attention and I've got some e-mails from some pretty "interesting" people. Needless to say I've been provided some software that can download from the MotoGP .com server no subscription required. So I'm still not sure about the live stream but free practice, quali and the race should be able to be uploaded.

I'm going to try it on the test today/tomorrow (again, not live, just recorded videos). Will let you know the results.

Dear johnscruiser.

you're my hero.
This is a sad news, but I want to send you a huge thanx for what you've done for years.
Following the motogp live in italy costs lots of money, because they doesn't sell a "motogp-only" option. You have to pay a lot for other sports also.
I'd pay 150€/year for motogp only, but this is not an available option.
Anyway... see you soon (as we all hope)
Bye!

how's the quality? is it smooth streaming or is it jagged?
When it first launched back in September it was ridiculous. Constantly buffering, not really HD etc. Since then they've made improvements and it works much much better now. No buffering or issues streaming through any of the apps and on varied devices.
It's free to try for 30 days so maybe give it a go before the first race weekend, and test if it works well for you.

Tl; Dr smooth and works.

Ok, the pirate tool doesn't seem to work on live video, just keep getting "Live video is not available" for the Buriram MotoGP Official Test Day 2, so for live streams, probably won't work.

Downloads videos flawlessly from their server, even names them properly. So much easier than how I was doing it before, so I might be able to go back to downloading ALL the videos (i.e. interviews, etc. etc.).

After Day 2 is finished and uploaded to the MotoGP .com servers I'll post more info here.

Back
Top Bottom