MotoGP 2018 | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Crutchlow just made me laugh. Read the article about how he's become so good now and how the Honda has gotten a bit better, but that it's still a difficult bike to ride. Extra LOL when he was quoted, arguing Zarco wouldn't be doing that on a Honda... He makes Marquez out to be a god it almost sounds. Then again, Pedrosa isn't doing much....

Hey,

I've been watching motogp for about 4 years and the forum for quite some time.
That about Cal made me laugh as well. What I can say about Cal is that my GF and I frequently refer to him as Crutchslow or Crashlow since we always see him try but crash (I can recall he crashed a lot in 2016). He has improved considerably, no doubt about that, however I don't think honda is "by far" the most difficult bike to ride, on the opposite, it looks like this year it's the most consistent and competitive.

Due to my work schedule it is unlikely that I will be able to live stream the pre-event press conference, sorry! I'll post it as soon as I can.

Well, there really is only one solution: We will shower you with lots of donations and you quit your god damn job! :D

PM me your payment info :*

Due to my work schedule it is unlikely that I will be able to live stream the pre-event press conference, sorry! I'll post it as soon as I can.

when you can is all good john life gets in the way sometimes we understand .....go jack miller
cheers
chdr

MotoGP 2018 - Round 02 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Argentina and TORRENT is up!

If everything goes super smooth in the morning I'll be able to start the FP1 live stream, if not the live stream will start on FP2! I apologize again.

MotoGP 2018 - Round 02 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Argentina is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

I won't be around to babysit it until FP2, hopefully it goes smooth for ya!

There will be a delay uploading FP1 and FP2 a bit too.

Enjoy!

Johnscruiser, really appreciate all you do. Great work man!
Now guys, can anybody show mercy and PM me the link, please?
Thanks in advance

FP1 has been uploaded!

MotoGP 2018 - Round 02 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Argentina is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

There will probably be a delay uploading FP2 too.

Enjoy!

FP1 has been uploaded!

MotoGP 2018 - Round 02 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Argentina is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

There will probably be a delay uploading FP2 too.

Enjoy!

:blob6:

MotoGP 2018 - Round 02 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Argentina is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

There will be NO more delays this weekend :)

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2018 - Round 02 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Argentina is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (on MontrealSSD) and 720p (on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam)!

There will be NO more delays this weekend :)

Enjoy!

Thank you John.
Great job as always!
Regards,
Erre

Back
Top Bottom