MotoGP 2017 | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Not working :-(
Be detailed and specific. What exactly isn't working?

Live stream works fine for me:

stream_working.png

Mm on pole
Dovi 9th

Mm needs to finish 12th or worse and dovi needs to come 1st in order for Ducati to win
a50fd0ee26320a6c9a5c236a2d27b5ac.jpg
5caf9d0b436dfa0774d3e61e62afbb3e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Marquez will crash. It's up to Dovi to win. :)
I'm pretty sure MM will crash...27 already this year

But I don't think dovi and Ducati have it in them to win this year.. i feel the ducati is a bike for hard accel/hard decel kind of tracks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

DMCA takedown, all file links disabled on this forum thread :sad:

yeah......:(

and hoping for the same outcome, MM down

Stream is working. Marquez won't crash. If Dovi can win, it'll show in the warm-up but I doubt it.
Said it before, say it again. Zarco's got the best answers

Last edited:
Something is wrong with the yamahas. Painful to see where Vinales and Rossi qualified. Vinales told the press, basically, that his brakes suck and the bike won't turn.

I agree.....or MM and zarco tangle fighting for the lead.....and take each other out lol.

While I'd like to see Marc steal this one and see Zarco and him dueling it out to the checkered flag, I think we're going to see a repeat of last race at Sepang. Marc was pushing the limit at Qualy and his frustration when he crashed was obvious, he's going to play it safe, he has the pace and everyone knows it.

I think Ianone, JLO and Zarco (maybe Dani if it stays warm) are likely to put on a show though, so we'll see.

Such an amazing shot with him sliding out that corner and the heat dissipation distorting the background makes it even more stylized, Dovi put a good fight, but this Man deserves the title.

Last edited:
What did he say?

Some stuff about the Marquez brothers I liked and something else I can't remember. It's in the post quali conference questions.
But the one that stands out is, he got asked yet again about whether he wants to be given this year's Yamaha and he told the journalist off.
I swear, one of these days, he's gonna kill that guy. Probably the bald one with the glasses too.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom