Free Practice One (FP1) 720p or TORRENT
Free Practice One (FP1) 1080p or TORRENT

typo!
At least the links went right the right place :) Thanks for letting me know.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Sepang is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Sepang is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Sepang is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

Thanks, JC!

Missed FPs this weekend, but made it for q4 and qualy. Montreal looking good on my end.

Haven't seen such a physical race like that in quite some time.

The race did however reaffirm to me that Marquez is infringing on GOAT territory.

Marquez is basically in a class of his own with that combination of Honda Bike and his talent (Pedrosa picks up points/wins with the bike on the days Marquez gives 101% and makes mistakes. To me here, the Honda is the best combination of rock/paper/scissors on a majority of the tracks. We saw where the Ducati evidently struggles and where it demolishes, as well as with the other bikes.

What I really notice is how easy Marquez makes it look. I can't remember Rossi doing as easily the same as Marquez has done in such a short span of time. Marquez himself even said at the end in one of the post-race interviews that he basically just chilled until 5 laps left and then did what he had to do to get in front. It makes for exciting racing, but sometimes I wonder who would luck out and prevail over the course of a whole season if everyone in the premier class had the exact same machinery, albeit with different setups obviously.

As you wrote this Marc did one of the most insane recovers. How he stays on that Honda is beyond belief, I hope we see this Marc on Sunday.

Unsurprised with the grid positions, still exciting to see all the swapping.
Hearing a guy on an orbiting Yamaha say he was expecting pole was a treat. That's a rider

I can't remember Rossi doing as easily the same as Marquez has done in such a short span of time.

You're absolutely right. Rossi seems to take longer to ramp up, in every single way.

He took a season in 125s to see what's what, won the championship the next year. Took another season in 250s to see what's what, won the next year, same in 500cc. Takes him a while to get the bike dialed in during qualifying (unlike Stoner who always set his fastest lap on his first flying lap, then just sat in the paddock for the next 25 minutes), and even then Rossi prefers to scythe through the pack instead of lead out of the gate (unlike Lorenzo and MM).

MM just seems like more of a natural. If he's got as much staying power as Rossi, he'll have an amazing career, eclipsing VR himself.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Sepang 720p and TORRENT is up in the third post.

Don't wait around for the 1080p version because there's an error in the MotoGP .com video library where some of the quali videos aren't available in 1080p at the moment.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Sepang 720p and TORRENT is up in the third post.

Don't wait around for the 1080p version because there's an error in the MotoGP .com video library where some of the quali videos aren't available in 1080p at the moment.

I missed this message, I''l get the 720p version up and post it here.

Should be a good race!

Luthi's highside looked painful, I've never seen that kind of landing off a bike. Hopefully he's able to ride for the race.

Qualy in 720P:

http://bit.ly/2ycVp7q

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Sepang is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - MotoGP RACES - Sepang are now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - MotoGP RACES - Sepang are now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

Going to be a wet race, this will definitely mix things up. Those yamahas are going to struggle, as is Pedrosa if he can't keep the heat in the tires; I think it will be Zarco, Dovi, Marc.

A Ducati 1-2 in the wet. Who would've thunk it. I guess the fat lady just hummed a few notes today

"Suggested Mapping 8" :rolleyes:

Team orders, yes. But Lorenzo says he didn't see the dashboard message. He said he would have moved over anyway, but Dovi's win was 100% deserved. Great performance by him:

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/news/132726/lorenzo-didnt-see-code-to-let-dovizioso-by

Still, Valencia is going to be a longshot. But stranger things have happened (like Hayden's championship decided in Valencia 2006).

Agreed. It was a convincing race anyway you slice it. Keep in mind, messages like that pop up every now and again. Only reason we saw it was because Dorna (and Ducati if it's the same as in F1) allowed us to see it. It was a good (if a little boring) race and a well drserved positioning all around.
And the guys' answers afterwards were really good. Classy and respectful as hell.

Back
Top Bottom