MotoGP 2017 | Page 47 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about :( Is that not the movie that's posted right at the top of the first post?? It's been posted there since 2017-04-26

Oh was it? I don't know, I don't follow this thread that closely since I have a Motogp subscription

More and more insistent rumors tell us that MV has decided to return to the MotoGP next year and to choose Moto2. In the coming season, therefore, the Italian brand will be officially present as manufacturer, the project is already under development and will have a long-standing partner in the World. (Team Forward). [Source: GPone]

More and more insistent rumors tell us that MV has decided to return to the MotoGP next year and to choose Moto2. In the coming season, therefore, the Italian brand will be officially present as manufacturer, the project is already under development and will have a long-standing partner in the World. (Team Forward). [Source: GPone]
For a minute there I thought you were talking about Vinales...

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Why would MV Agusta join as a chassis manufacture in Moto2 with the current Honda engine next year and then retool for the 2019 Triumph 765cc spec engine? Seems a bit of an odd move.

Hmmm..lots of rumours found after a quick search. Maybe they just want to get their brand out there a bit more? Still seems like an odd move.

Hmmm..lots of rumours found after a quick search. Maybe they just want to get their brand out there a bit more? Still seems like an odd move.

Anything MV Agusta or Forward Racing does never really surprises me. When I read this story, my reaction was "of course they would".

Now that said, Forward Racing owner disclosed a lot of financial information per Moto2 here:

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/883505/1/26million-a-moto2-budget

I am guessing Forward Racing is looking to be a 'factory' entry and not pay for chassis, which would save him some money, which would be understandable.

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 15 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Motegi is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD and NY. Amsterdam is currently having server issues.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 15 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Motegi is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 15 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Motegi is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 15 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Motegi is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

One of the best Q1s of the season. And probably the weirdest Q2 ever

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 15 - Post-Qualifying Press Conference - Motegi is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 15 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Motegi are now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom