MotoGP 2015 | Page 111 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

Get real, it's a game show. People feed off this stuff. ECUs for everybody!!

Yes you are missing something. I merely stated a fact that Dani himself after the race admitted he made a mistake on the gears. That right there is a fact. The conspiracy is Marc helping Lorenzo win the title. You have no proof of that, and no, timesheets aren't proof. lol
There's no proof of gravity or evolution either. You better not believe in those either if you're going to be consistent.

Wow - that was a lot of respect from all riders (but JL and MM) Including DP and some respect back to #69.

Guys, i heard a rumor that Movistar dropped the Championship celebration? is it true? Any one knows about this?

From another forum

Link: MotoGP, Movistar cancella la festa per Yamaha

Rough translation, take words with grain of salt:

Sometimes, despite the victory there is nothing to celebrate . And 'what is happening to the Yamaha team in MotoGP, after having already put on board the headlines brands and teams expected on Sunday to find out who between Rossi and Lorenzo will win the drivers' championship. The triplet is served but things went very differently than expected.

The sponsor Movistar had already organized a big party for next Thursday, the best way to celebrate a great season, but decided to take a step back . The controversies that have affected the World Championship made ​​him change his mind and cancel the party is a clear signal.

The storm has affected all the protagonists of the championship and the brand Movistar he was hit twice, both in the role of title sponsor of Yamaha team both as holds television rights for Spain's championship. The journalist Emilio Pérez de Rozas, in an article in El Periodico says that the communication officers of Movistar believe that their company's image has been damaged by the behavior of Rossi in the Malaysian GP and do not see even good eye on the position of Lorenzo as a team, which was put in a corner.

The Spanish brand has invested millions of Euros in sponsorship and TV rights and at the moment the investment is delivering results opposite to those expected . Movistar has a contract that binds to Yamaha for 2016, but are not excluded twists.

Only a few days ago Repsol sponsors the Honda factory team, he expressed his embarrassment after what happened last week, threatening even an exit from MotoGP.

The championship seems to have turned a house of cards and it took a breath louder than usual to put him at risk. How will manage the situation over the next few days will be critical to understand what will be his future.
Guys, i heard a rumor that Movistar dropped the Championship celebration? is it true? Any one knows about this?

Schwatzy's good people.

"We can’t judge. But from what I saw, there was no legitimate reason for Rossi to complain after Australia.”

“Was that how Marquez was thinking after all the fuss about the previous two races? I don’t know for sure, but to me he looked on the limit as he was chasing Lorenzo. Those were fast lap times they were both putting up."

Two quotes from the Schwantz article. He didn't say Marquez is an angel but he took a dump all over the conspiracy theorists. This is more or less the opinion of Motomatters.com, Oxley (Rossi's biographer), Gavin Emmet, and Julian Ryder. Big names who know more about the sport and people involved than anyone here.

Two quotes from the Schwantz article. He didn't say Marquez is an angel but he took a dump all over the conspiracy theorists. This is more or less the opinion of Motomatters.com, Oxley (Rossi's biographer), Gavin Emmet, and Julian Ryder. Big names who know more about the sport and people involved than anyone here.

And on the other side.. Spies, Brookes, Edwards, Hodgson, Laverty, Ianonne, McWilliams.. I'm sure I've missed a few. Add to that countless blogsters, reporters, and talking heads... Better just dismiss it :rolleyes:

And on the other side.. Spies, Brookes, Edwards, Hodgson, Laverty, Ianonne, McWilliams.. I'm sure I've missed a few. Add to that countless blogsters, reporters, and talking heads... Better just dismiss it :rolleyes:

I'm willing to bet the talking heads, reporters, and *bloggers* you're referring to don't have the experience and insider knowledge of the ones I mentioned. Anyone Italian or Spanish should be discounted, regardless of which side they fall on. Nationalism seems to be having a major impact on opinions.

You've mentioned some good riders, are their opinions more valid than Schwantz, Fogarty and others? Riders are just as likely to be willing to give Rossi the benefit of doubt as anyone else and are equally subject to bias. Edwards and Ianonne should be immediately discounted as friends of Rossi and Hodgson is a wanker, just ask Miller.

Back
Top Bottom