MotoGP 2014 | Page 52 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

I just saw the Rossi's face thing. Didn't see that monster dump under it somehow.
That was not a WTF face, that was a "I don't understand your accent" face.

There was a Suzuki rumor, but he ended up at lcr. I guess Suzuki wanted to go fast or something.

Hey... Cal is fast. He just doesn't make all the corners on most of the laps.

Turn 1 at Indy is just painful.... year after year, lap after lap... Cal Crutchlow has more experience on the oval at Indianapolis than any other modern day motorcyclist.

any thoughts on Bautista crashing multiple times every weekend?

he crashed on warmups, practice laps, qualifying and rarely finishes races. what's up with that?

as for calcrutch, the guys is just negative. always sees problems and can't seem to perform.

devizioso is having an impressive season. never would've expected that, very surprised. especially with the ducati.

Good race..thankyou to john cruiser as usual!!!:D

MM is Unstoppable...If I can be quarter as good as he is, I'd be a regional champ :p!

-on a side note : I think I am in love with Marquez's umbrella gurl :p

Woohoo! I'm very happy with the results today! :D

Great battles early on in the race, and a dramatic turn of events!

Mind blowing race!! Super happy for the winner, and that the crasher still got a point :) It's up on the server of course.

Umm this sucks not even showing in guide of foxsports1 or 2
My go to thread is here for after my ride today. But why the spoiler?
It's always dangerous. I can't even open facebook on race day. Best thing to do is tag my server main index page in https://www.followthatpage.com/ then you'll be notified by e-mail every time I upload a race, then you can download it and watch it without spoilers :)

Umm this sucks not even showing in guide of foxsports1 or 2
My go to thread is here for after my ride today. But why the spoiler?
I don't come around this thread until I watch the race, unfortunately you can't expect people not to discuss the results of the race on the Motogp thread, is kind of the point of this thread. It sucks though :)

Back
Top Bottom