Motogp 2013 | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Can't wait. Nobody post results until tafb post the d/l links. I'd rather watch that then speed

If you wanna come to brooklin, I have a projector and a pretty big wall and of course a subscription

You have a big heart man, thanks. Might take you up on your offer. Will you be bringing the sheep up from the basement for us to play with? :agave:

I kinda avoid this thread until i watch the race. Dont know if theirs spoilers
yeah i avoid this thread and disable motogp newsfeed on my facebook

hopefully someone doesn't open a thread 'Marquez is 2013 World Champion"

I kinda avoid this thread until i watch the race. Dont know if theirs spoilers

Usually I would too but since I d/l tafb's link last round I realized its a way better experience then speed. I hope he posts early.

Usually I would too but since I d/l tafb's link last round I realized its a way better experience then speed. I hope he posts early.
MotoGP.com says the race starts at 8am our local time (assuming it accounts for DST or lack there of automatically? lol). Race is usually 1hr long, that's 9am, 1hr encode and upload, should be up by 10am, 11am at the latest.

Is anyone interested in the free practices or qualifying? Due to my schedule this weekend I'd have to juggle some stuff around to capture the qualifying and get it up right away, free practices shouldn't be a problem.

If you'd like daisoman I can send you a PM with the link once the race is up, so you can avoid having to open/refresh this thread (just in case). Could also do it by e-mail in case "unforeseen" events cause me not to be able to post it here ;) (send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send you a test message to make sure I'm not blocked by your spam filter as that usually happens).

If anyone else would like this service just let me know.

And mods, for the sanity of your GTAM members, please don't delete this account until Monday ;)

P.S. For you Moto3 fans I'll attempt to follow the same schedule, race starts at 5am, over at 6am, 1hr encode/upload = 7am or 8am at the latest.

Moto_GP_2013_Valencia_schedule.png

Video preview of the weekend circuit and a hot lap

MotoGP 2013 - Round 18 - Valencia Grand Prix Circuit Preview with hotlap 720p25 101.2 MB
http://bit.ly/1bd9hqS

Last edited:
As much I thought JL will win the championship this year.... I don't think MM will risk anything (I'm assuming HRC has told him to just bring it home in 4th or above, to be smart about it)

And I'm sad to see the news of Rossi/Burgess split :(

Rossi just confirmed that JB will not be crew Chief next year .. Anyone else think this is a good idea.? JB clearly has so much experience .. But maybe change will be good for Rossi

I agree Lightcycle...

I have a feeling it's not all Rossi's decision to split. He probably realizes that Rossi can no longer keep up with the young bucks...better to jump now before the ship completely sinks.

Back
Top Bottom