Motogp 2013 | Page 57 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp 2013

Why? He is right!

Mommy manager and owes it all to Jesus... ****ing pussy...

OK, the win goes to ****ing pussy then.
I wonder if Wayne Rainey would trade the wheelchair now to be called ****ing pussy? At the time of his career ending crash he was riding with an injured back. By the look on his face now I would say probably yes. I think it takes a certain amount of courage to pull back, especially at that level.

OK, the win goes to ****ing pussy then.
I wonder if Wayne Rainey would trade the wheelchair now to be called ****ing pussy? At the time of his career ending crash he was riding with an injured back. By the look on his face now I would say probably yes. I think it takes a certain amount of courage to pull back, especially at that level.

I was only poking fun at the fact his mom is his manager lol.

Why so serious?

You guys think Pedrosa will stay back and let Lorenzo and Marc fight it out? You think Honda will give him orders too. I think He kinda let go in japan for some reason, He was right there and then all of a sudden he gives up.

i'm new to MotoGP, but Eurosport commentators were talking about # of wins vs. championship points

right now Lorenzo has 7 wins and Marquez 6 wins; if Lorenzo is P1 at Valencia and Marquez is P2, even though Marquez has more championship points, does Lorenzo take the championship because he has more wins?

i'm new to MotoGP, but Eurosport commentators were talking about # of wins vs. championship points

right now Lorenzo has 7 wins and Marquez 6 wins; if Lorenzo is P1 at Valencia and Marquez is P2, even though Marquez has more championship points, does Lorenzo take the championship because he has more wins?
More championship points means WIN, if MM and JL end up in a tie in championship points then JL will win because of accumulated wins during the season

I think its just points, I don not think they take race wins into account. I maybe wrong though.

What if race wins are ever the same too?

EDIT: nevermind. They'll look at the 2nd places, then 3rd, etc.

I think its just points, I don not think they take race wins into account. I maybe wrong though.
Only if at the end 2 competitors or more are tied in points

What if race wins are ever the same too?
dance off

hansel-zoolander-dance-off.gif

Which then MM will proceed to win

nxt3pj-jpg.gif

Last edited:
"This time around, a single fourth place is all Marquez requires, regardless of whether Lorenzo wins the race or not. Although sometimes that is easier said than done. One race remains out of 18 and the title battle is still wide open. Place your bets…"

cut out from motogp.com

No.
Championship is won by points.

Only if they tie in points does it come down to total wins.

Back
Top Bottom